1

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 1: Rebirth

Chapter 1: Rebirth

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Next Chapter: Chapter 2 Mutant Animals

Chapter 1

Rebirth

Zhao Fan stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window with a cigarette in his mouth, his eyes lingering over the crowd in the community square. Looking at the children laughing and playing, the adults talking and laughing, he felt so unreal.

How long has Zhao Fan not seen such a scene, five years, five whole years.

He's been standing here since he woke up in the morning, all morning. Looking at the people outside and the traffic outside the community, he had a sense of reality after watching it all morning and morning. At this point, he was finally sure that he was back, that he had returned from the end of the world five years later.

Thinking of this, Zhao Fan covered his face with both hands and cried silently, tears kept flowing from his fingers. He cried silently for a while, then wiped his face, looked up and laughed silently.

He wiped his face again, wiped the tears from his face, and then walked into the bedroom in two steps and picked up his phone on the bedside table. Looking at the name of the missed call on his mobile phone, Zhao Fan's eyes darkened. He ignored the missed calls, looked directly at the date, and when he saw the date, he held his phone and lay on his back on the bed.

He put his left hand on his eyes, he thought about the current date and the date that had been impressive in his previous life, and he calculated that there were twenty-five days left before the end of the world. At this point, he was back twenty-five days before the end of the world.

Twenty-five days, and he will enjoy twenty-five days of peace and happiness. Twenty-five days later, it was time for the daily killings to begin again.

In the last days, he really wanted it to be a dream, but in fact it was not a dream, but a real thing. At this point, he didn't think that because of his rebirth, the end times wouldn't have happened. So, what he has to do now is to prepare some supplies.

After three days of darkness passed in his previous life, he awakened the dual ability of space and water, and when he first woke up, the space was ten square meters, but the height was really high, so ten square meters could also hold a lot of things.

Thinking of this, he began to think about what to prepare, food, clothing, use, medicine, etc., he had to prepare some. He doesn't have much cash in his hand, he doesn't have any money to prepare more, he can't rob a bank, it's still a legal society, he doesn't want to go to jail.

In fact, as long as there is strength, there is no shortage of food in the last days of the supernatural, many mutated plants and mutated animals can eat, and they also contain the energy needed by the supernatural, so the supernatural likes to eat them. But they are very strong and very difficult to hunt.

Therefore, if you want to live well in the last days, you don't rely on the materials prepared in advance, but on strength. As long as the strength is strong, it can be mixed in the last days.

Thinking of strength, Zhao Fan thought of his own ability. In his last life, Zhao Fan awakened the dual abilities of space and water, which are the two abilities that are recognized as the most wasted materials. Because spatial abilities can only store things, water abilities are very weakly aggressive. So people with both abilities end up as temporary warehouses and reservoirs.