19

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 19: The Abilities of the Monster Tree

Chapter 19: The Abilities of the Monster Tree

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 18: Mutant Meat WormsNext Chapter: Chapter 20 Cleansing the Pulp

Chapter 19: The Monster Tree's Abilities

"I'm tired of the baby." The multicolored macaw flapped its wings and said, after saying that, it went to kill insects again.

"Whoa, whoa." I'm tired too. The big rooster crowed a few times.

After killing so many insects, Xu Ruchu was also tired, and even Zhao Fan, a first-level ability, felt tired physically. Those who are capable work hard, and most of the first-level meat worms are killed by him.

"Let's work harder, kill these bugs and we'll be able to rest." Xu Ruchu shouted, after a pause, a cloud of green light drilled into his body, he felt that his body was warm, his exhausted body was recovering, and Xu Ruchu's eyes lit up.

"The green light of the little monster tree can restore our strength, and when we see the green light heading towards you, don't hide." Xu Ruchu shouted.

"How can it have such abilities?" Zhao Fan said with a surprised face, as soon as the words fell, a cloud of green light entered his body, he felt that his body was warm, and the tiredness of his body was reduced a little.

"I really have the ability." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

At this time, two green rays of light also hit the body of the parrot and the rooster, and the two screamed excitedly.

After regaining their strength, they killed the mutant flesh worms faster, and the number of mutant meat worms became smaller and smaller. At that moment, they had a splitting headache, the parrot almost fell from the sky, and the big rooster almost fell.

"It must be a psychic mutant meat worm, as before, you see if you can find it." Zhao Fan endured a headache and said, after speaking, he killed Xu Ruchu and personally guarded Xu Ruchu.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said, after speaking, the spiritual ability tentacles were released by him, and then spread around. He felt that the bug must not be far from them.

"Found it, it's hiding in a tree, I'm going to kill it." Xu Ruchu said, Zhao Fan told him that the body of a person with spiritual abilities is weak, and if he doesn't use spiritual abilities, his force value is not high.

"I'll go with you." Zhao Fan said after Xu Ruchu.

The spiritual ability mutant meat worm hidden in the tree saw Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan coming towards it, and it quickly called its guardian six mid-level mutant meat worms.

"Leave them to me." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he fought with them, he put away the knife in his hand, six black lines appeared in his hand, and then went towards the heads of the six mutant meat worms respectively.

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, the vine in Xu Ruchu's hand was wrapped around the branch where the spiritual ability meat insect was lying, and then with a strong pull, the branch was broken, and the spiritual ability meat insect also fell.

At the moment it fell, Xu Ruchu endured a headache and wrapped the mutant flesh worm with vines. At that moment, a black line pierced through the head of the psychic mutant flesh worm.

At this point, their headaches suddenly lessened. They continued their efforts, and soon killed all the mutant flesh worms. Zhao Fan collected all the corpses of these mutant meat worms into the space.

"Whoa, whoa." Where's my bug? The mutant rooster crowed.

"I'll keep it for you first, and I'll give it to you when I get back." Don't worry, I'll give you everything you kill. Zhao Fan explained.

"Whoa, whoa." Let's go back then. The mutant big rooster urged.

"Let's go to the woods and go back." Zhao Fan said, and after speaking, he walked inside with Xu Ruchu. The big rooster and parrot followed.

When they walked into the middle of the orchard, they saw cocoons and eggs all over the ground.

The two frowned, Zhao Fan put all the insect eggs into the space, and all the insect cocoons hanging on the tree were killed by them.

"If we hadn't killed these bugs today, it wouldn't have been long before this place became a world of bugs." Xu Ruchu said.

"yes." Zhao Fan said, after speaking, the two of them walked towards a small tree more than one meter high not far from them, the tree was not tall but it grew very luxuriantly, and there were sixteen fruits growing on it, like cherry tomatoes, and the size was about the same as cherry tomatoes. At this time, two of the sixteen fruits were bright red, and the rest were yellowish in the green, reddish in the yellow, red on the top, and two green.

"There is a fruit tree like this growing in the worm nest that has not been destroyed, this fruit must be a good thing, and the two red ones should be ripe." Zhao Fan said that there are usually mutant animals next to the mutated fruits in the wild.

"I just don't know why the worm didn't eat those two red fruits?" Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

"I guess I didn't have time to eat." Xu Ruchu said.

"Maybe, but it's cheaper for us." Zhao Fan said with a smile, washed his hands with water after speaking, and then picked the two ripe fruits. After washing, one was put into Xu Ruchu's mouth, and the other was put into his mouth.

"It tastes good." Zhao Fan swallowed it and said, he dared to eat it because he intuitively felt that this was a good thing.

"The taste of cherry tomatoes, but better than cherry tomatoes." Xu Ruchu said.

"yes." Zhao Fandao smiled and said, "It's indeed better than cherry tomatoes." Suddenly

, the faces of the two people changed dramatically.

This site is ad-free, and the permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第18章 變異肉蟲下一章︰第20章 洗髓

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy