158

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 158: You Ask

Chapter 158: You Ask

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 157 Sense of CrisisNext Chapter..Chapter 159 You Lie Again

Chapter 158 You Ask

"Third Uncle, although this sense of crisis came suddenly, this is not the first time this has happened, so I want to kill that mutant killer whale as soon as possible, and I am afraid that it will change later." Zhao Fan said to Zhao Yonghui.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yonghui paused and said, "Since this is the case, let's do it now."

Zhao Fan nodded, and then

Zhao Fan let the mutant seagull swoop down, and after a certain distance, the two of them quickly attacked, and their strongest blow fell on the wound on the fatal neck of the mutant killer whale in an instant. Even though it was a sixth-level sea beast, it was also seriously injured after these two blows. At this moment, the attack of the mutant whale fell on the wound again, and after this blow, the killer whale was basically incapacitated. Taking advantage of his illness to kill him, the mutant whale bit the wound again, and did not let go until the mutant killer whale was out of breath.

After the mutant killer whale died, the sea beasts here swarmed here and began to snatch the flesh and blood crystal nucleus of this killer whale, and Zhao Fan's spiritual power swept this mutant killer whale into the space. Because his spatial ability has advanced to level 4 and the space has expanded, there is a place for things to be stored in the space.

After the corpse of the mutant killer whale disappeared, the fifth-level sea beasts fought each other again. Zhao Fan and Zhao Yonghui took the opportunity to make a move, and the corpse of a fifth-level sea beast entered Zhao Fan's space. Soon, except for the mutant whale, several other fifth-level sea beasts were all killed.

After their deaths, Zhao Fan felt that the sense of crisis not only did not disappear, but became more and more serious, Zhao Fan immediately made a decision, and immediately left here, leaving Zhao Yonghui let the mutant whale follow them.

Soon after they left, more than a dozen men and women appeared here, and after these dozen people appeared here, the leader of the group waved his hand, and the sea beast here was killed by him.

"Master, the highest level of sea beasts here is level four, and I haven't found that level six mutant tiger shark. Did it run away again before we came? The young man looked at the master in his mouth and said.

Listening to the young man's words, the master's deep eyes in the young man's mouth moved, and he said, "The tracking incense is broken."

"What? The tracking incense is broken, doesn't that mean that the mutant tiger shark is dead? The young man asked with a shocked face, tracking incense can only be used on living creatures, and as soon as the living creatures lose their breath, the tracking incense will disappear with it.

The man who was called the master by the young man nodded, and then said in an indifferent tone, "The smell of the trace incense dissipates here."

"Master, so the mutant tiger and tiger shark died here?" The young man asked.

"That's right." The master bowed slightly.

After listening to the master's words, the young man said, "Master, since that killer whale died here, what about the corpse of the killer whale?" I won't be devoured by these sea beasts, I don't believe it anyway. The

✓ The last days are rebornOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara