206-210

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 206: He's Coming

Chapter 206: He's Coming

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 205 BoysNext Chapter..Chapter 207 The Key to the Secret Room

Chapter 206: He's Here

"Two handsome fathers, a handsome son, how much do you think they look like a family?" Sun Yi said with a smile.

"Like, indeed." Zhao Yonghui said with a smile, Sun Yi knew that Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu had a son, and he also knew that Sun Yi let them follow fate, saying that the fate would come when the child came.

"Sun Yi, could it be that this child is Zhao Fanruchu's fate?" Zhao Yonghui asked.

Listening to Zhao Yonghui's words, Sun Yi smiled and said, "I think this child is their fate."

"What? Are you not happy with this child? Sun Yi asked.

Zhao Yonghui frowned and said, "What I'm worried about is the identity of this child?" "After all, this kid is of unknown origin.

"Is there something wrong with this child's identity?" Sun Yi asked with a twisted eyebrow.

After listening to Sun Yi's words, Zhao Yonghui paused for a moment and told Sun Yi about the origin of this child.

"Sun Yi, do you think it's good to adopt such a child of unknown origin? And he's not necessarily a kid, maybe he's still an old monster. Zhao Yonghui said.

"That's right." Sun Yi looked at the child and paused for a moment and said, secretly thinking: This child's identity is unknown, it is indeed a trouble.

"Sun Yi, why don't you calculate a hexagram for this kid and see if you can see something?" Zhao Yonghui looked at Sun Yi and said.

"It's fine." Sun Yi looked at the child and said, although she is not a fortune teller, but looking at someone with a lower ability level than her, she can also see something.

After Sun Yi finished speaking, he watched the kid use his ability, and finally withdrew his ability with a disappointed face.

"How? See what? Zhao Yonghui asked, and at this time, Zhao Fan, Xu Ruchu, and Zhou Chang also listened attentively.

"No, I used my ability to look at this child, and what I saw was a white expanse, and I didn't see anything." Sun Yi said with a disappointed face.

"Isn't he without powers? Why can't you see it? Zhao Yonghui asked.

Listening to Zhao Yonghui's words, everyone's eyes fell on the child who was drinking water, with a complicated face.

"Zhao Fan, as before, do you two still want to adopt this child?" Zhao Yonghui asked.

"Yes." At this time, the boy's voice reached everyone's ears.

"You've already eaten a lot, shall we eat again?" Xu Ruchu said softly.

"Yes." A hint of longing crossed the boy's indifferent eyes.

Looking at such a boy, Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Let's go catch fish, I'll give you grilled fish to eat at night, grilled fish is much better than meat buns." After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, he pulled the boy to the beach.

After they left, Zhao Yonghui said: "There are so many eyes at the beginning.

After listening to Zhao Yonghui's words, Sun Yi said: "Zhao Fan also has a lot of eyes.