13

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 13: Colorful Macaws

Chapter 13: Colorful Macaws

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 12 Xu Ruchu analyzes feelingsNext Chapter: Chapter 14: Fighting the Mutant Fish

Chapter 13 Colorful Macaw

After

eating, Zhao Fan gave Xu Ruchu good medicine, Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fan and said, "Zhao Fan, you sit down, let's talk."

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan pulled a stool and sat opposite Xu Ruchu.

"As before, what do you want to talk to me about?" Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu, who was silent after speaking, and asked.

"Zhao Fan, if I didn't understand it wrong before, you want me to be your partner." Xu Ruchu asked bluntly.

"Yes, Xu Ruchu, I want you to be my partner." Zhao Fan said without hesitation, and then said: "As before, I like you, I want to be with you." I know that we have known each other for too short a time, and if the end times do not come, I will pursue you slowly, because we still have a lot of time in the future. But in this precarious last days, we can die at any time, and I think it's better to solve it quickly.

"Zhao Fan, marriage is a big deal, even in the last days, we can't make a hasty decision." Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fandao.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan said with a look of surprise: "Ruchu, if you say this, can I understand that you also like me." Automatically ignored Xu Ruchu's other meanings.

"I knew you liked me too." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and then said: "As before, you like me, I like you, we like each other, so it is a match made in heaven for us to become partners." As before, what are you still struggling with?

"As at the beginning, you can rest assured, I have no bad habits, no pornography and gambling, and no hobby of alcohol. If you promise to be with me, I promise that I will only be good to you in this life, loyal to you and the feelings between us for the rest of my life, and will never betray you or betray our feelings. Even in these last days, I will let you live a good life. In case of danger, as long as I have a breath left, I will stand in front of you. Zhao Fan said solemnly.

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu was silent for a while, and just when Zhao Fan was about to say something more, he looked at Zhao Fan with raised eyes and said, "Zhao Fan, let's be together."

"As before, did you promise to be my partner?" Zhao Fan asked excitedly.

"Yes, I promised to be your partner." Xu Ruchu said.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fanteng stood up and said with a look of ecstasy: "Great." After speaking, he held Xu Ruchu's face and kissed it violently.

After kissing, he did a few backflips in the open space in the house, and then ran to Xu Ruchu to kiss Xu Ruchu. After kissing, he did a few front somersaults in the open space of the house.

"As always, I'm so happy today." Zhao Fan said after doing a front flip.

Looking at Zhao Fan who was so excited, Xu Ruchu felt that his decision just now was right. As long as the young man in front of him is happy, let him do anything.

"I'm happy too." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and then said: "The front and back flips are good.

"Then I'll flip a few more for you." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he did a few front flips and a few back flips one after another.