51

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 51: Marriage

Chapter 51: Marriage

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 50 Ning Chen is missingNext Chapter..Chapter 52 Reminder

Chapter 51: Marriage

"Second uncle, you're going out again." Zhao Lan and Zhao Yongguo had a meeting.

"Hmm." Zhao Yongguo snorted lightly, he was in no mood to deal with Zhao Lan now.

"Second uncle, this is my cousin who came back from the dead." Zhao Lan's gaze fell on Zhao Fan's face and said, although he concealed it well, Zhao Fan still saw a trace of contempt in his eyes. And Zhao Yongguo didn't find out because he was worried about Ning Chen.

Zhao Fan didn't show it on his face, but he had an idea in his heart.

"Yes, he is your cousin Zhao Fan." Zhao Yongguo said, and then said, "Zhao Fan, this is your lobby brother Zhao Lan."

Before

the two of them could greet each other, Zhao Yongguo spoke again: "Zhao Lan, Zhao Fan and I still have something to do, so let's go first."

"Gone Zhao Fan." Zhao Yongguo finished speaking and left.

Zhao Fan nodded at Zhao Lan, and then went to chase Zhao Yongguo.

"Second uncle, grandpa has something to do with you, let you go now." Zhao Lan chased after Zhao Yongguo and said.

"I see, you go back and tell your grandfather, I'm in trouble now. I'll go see him when I'm done. Zhao Yongguo said without replying.

"Second uncle, you better go back now, Grandpa Lin is also here, saying that there is something important to discuss with you." Zhao Lan said after him.

"What are you talking about? Discuss my marriage with Lin Mei? Zhao Yongguo stopped and turned his head and said with a sneer: "You go back and tell your grandfather that I have no opinion on the marriage between the Zhao family and the Lin family, but it is impossible for me to marry Lin Mei's widow." With that, he turned around and left.

"Second uncle, Grandpa Lin said that he has news of Uncle Ning." Zhao Lan paused and said.

"What do you say? You repeat. Zhao Yongguo looked at Zhao Lan with scarlet eyes.

"Second uncle, Grandpa Lin said that he had news of Uncle Ning, but he said that he would tell you in person." Zhao Lan swallowed his saliva and said, he felt that such a second uncle was like a beast that could go crazy at any time.

Zhao Yongguo closed his eyes, opened his eyes and said, "Zhao Fan, I'll let my adjutant go with you, and I'll go to your grandfather's."

"Okay." Zhao Fan said, and then said: "Don't pin your hopes on others, don't promise things that you can't promise." Also, I only recognize Ning Chen, my stepmother, and I will not recognize anyone else.

"Rest assured, there won't be anyone else." Zhao Yongguo patted Zhao Fan's shoulder and said, "Ning Chen must be very happy to hear your words, and I am also happy." The

son only recognized Ning Chen, and he was really happy.

Hearing their words, Zhao Lan frowned. He really didn't understand his second uncle, what was so good about Ning Chen, why was he so obsessed with Ning Chen.

In this way, Zhao Yongguo and Zhao Lan went to Grandpa Zhao Fan. And Zhao Fan and Zhao Yongguo's adjutant Chen Ming went outside the city to pick up Xu Ruchu and them.