20

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 20: Washing the marrow

Chapter 20: Washing the marrow

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 19 The Abilities of the Monster TreeNext Chapter: Chapter 21: I am born again

Chapter 20 Washing the marrow

At this time, the two of them were in pain all over their bodies, and cold sweat broke out in the blink of an eye, if it weren't for the two of them who could bear it, they would have shouted out by now.

"Is this fruit poisonous?" Zhao Fan stared at the fruit on the small tree and said.

"The little monster tree said it wasn't poisonous." Xu Ruchu said.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, both of them were silent, and the silence was also to better resist the pain that swept through the body, and it hurt even more at this time.

With a wave of Zhao Fan's hand, their bed appeared next to them, and then he dragged Xu Ruchu to lie down on the bed, and kissed Xu Ruchu indiscriminately. Xu Ruchu paused, grabbed Zhao Fan with his hand, and began to take the initiative to kiss Zhao Fan. At this point, the two of them are as crazy as beasts on the verge of death.

"I must get you first when I die, or I will die blindly." Zhao Fan said with a fierce glint in his eyes.

"Me too." Xu Ruchu said, at this moment, the two of them let go of everything, and they only had each other in their eyes.

After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, he turned over and pressed on Zhao Fan's body, and then began to kiss Zhao Fan.

"Whoa, whoa." Are they fighting? The mutated rooster crowed.

"They're mating." Colorful macaw road.

After the multicolored macaw finished speaking, both of them collapsed on the bed, not that they were embarrassed to continue when they heard the parrot's words. It's that they have no strength in pain, and at this time they only feel that the bones in their whole body have been broken, and then they are reorganized, and they don't even have the strength to pick up a finger.

"As always, if we can survive this time, we'll really be together, okay?" Zhao Fan said in a difficult tone.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said without hesitation, if they can get through, he will no longer bother with those who have and don't.

"We're going to get through it." Zhao Fan gritted his teeth and said.

"Yes." Xu Ruchu said.

At this time, there is a constant flow of dirt and blood from their bodies, and as time passes, less and less things are excreted from their bodies, and their bodies become more and more relaxed. They subconsciously operated the exercises, and the swarming natural elements drilled into their bodies, and their abilities began to rise continuously.

"What are they doing?" The multicolored macaw standing on the back of a mutant rooster said.

"Whoa, whoa." I don't know. The big rooster crowed.

"Will they die if they shed so much blood?" The multicolored macaw asked.

"Whoa, whoa..." When they die, my bugs are gone, they can't die. The big rooster crowed.

"Yes, they can't die. They died, and my food was gone. The multicolored macaw said.

At this time, the big rooster and the multicolored macaw are most worried about their rations.