93

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 93: Escape Technique

Chapter 93: Escape Technique

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 92 The conditions are yoursNext Chapter...Chapter 94 Conditions

Chapter 93: Escape

"

Looking for Death." Qi Chen said angrily, and with a wave of his hands after speaking, two fire whips were drawn towards Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan felt the hot air rushing to his face, and his figure flashed behind Qi Chen, and then a wave of annihilation went towards Qi Chen's head, and with a flash of white light, Zhao Fan's annihilation was resisted. Qi Chen waved his hands, and the two fire whips were whipped behind him.

A trace of helplessness flashed in Zhao Fan's eyes, and his figure flashed and dodged Qi Chen's fire whip, standing not far from Qi Chen. Zhao Fan secretly thought: If Wu Ning and the others were wearing such equipment at the beginning, they would definitely not be able to kill them.

Qi Chen looked at Zhao Fan, who was standing not far away, and shouted with a wave of his hands: "Heaven and earth." After shouting, a fire net appeared above Zhao Fan's head and in all directions, and in the blink of an eye, Zhao Fan was surrounded by a fire net.

"You're going to die this time." Qi Chen looked at Zhao Fan, who was surrounded by the net of heaven and earth, and said, "Accept."

"We'll see." Zhao Fan hooked his lips and smiled, and then the figure disappeared into the net.

Qi Chen's pupils shrank and said, "Teleport." With that, the two whips were whipped behind him. It's a pity that Zhao Fan got behind Wu Fei this time and smashed Wu Fei's head with several consecutive attacks.

"Despicable and shameless, your enemy is me." Qi Chen looked at Zhao Fan, who was attacking Wu Fei, and said.

"Both of you are my enemies, and I will attack whoever I want." Zhao Fan said with a chuckle, and after speaking, he smashed at Wu Fei again and again, and at this time he found that the white light flashing on Wu Fei's body had dimmed a lot.

Sure enough, Zhao Fan thought to himself.

"Mean, mean." After Qi Chen finished shouting, the two fire whips were drawn towards Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan sneered, and then fought with Qi Chen again. Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu knew that they had suffered a big loss in the assembly, so the two of them deliberately led Wu Fei and Qi Chen to the mutant bee.

"Big flower cat, I've seen enough of the excitement, go and help as before." Zhao Fan shouted as he looked at the big flower cat that was leisurely hiding next to him and watching the excitement.

"Meow meow meow..."Braised fish, steamed fish, squirrel fish, boiled fish, I want to eat it every day." The big cat meowed.

"Dreaming." Zhao Fan had no intention of compromising at all.

"Meow meow," meow the big flower cat meowed.

"I don't work, I don't have any fish." Zhao Fan is not used to this big cat.

Listening to the sound of the big flower cat meowing, Zhao Fan didn't bother to take care of it, and concentrated on dealing with Qi Chen.

Seeing that Zhao Fan ignored it, the big flower cat meowed a few times, and then attacked Wu Fei.

Wu Fei's ability level was equivalent to Xu Ruchu's, but his real strength was not as strong as Xu Ruchu's, if it weren't for that equipment, he would have died under Xu Ruchu's hands.