151

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 151: Zhao Yonghui

Chapter 151: Zhao Yonghui

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 150 A Cruise Ship in DistressNext Chapter...Chapter 152 News of the Sixth-level Sea Beast

Chapter 151: Zhao Yonghui

The moment the

third child jumped into the sea, his legs turned into a beautiful fishtail, and he disappeared into the sea in an instant.

The captain saw the figure of the third child disappear into the sea, he had both arms, and a pair of wings grew behind him, and then flew in the direction of Zhao Fan and them.

At this time, Zhao Fan and the three of them had already fought with the mutant octopus beast, they stood in the air, and their abilities kept smashing at the mutant octopus, but their attacks fell on the mutant octopus beast, and did not cause any impact on the mutant octopus.

"This mutant octopus is definitely not level four, it may be level five or even higher." Zhao Fan said with a solemn face.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu looked at the mutant octopus beast waving its eight claws at them, and nodded solemnly.

"Let's lure it to the island." Xu Ruchu paused and said.

"I'll see it." Zhou Chang hesitated for a moment and said.

Zhao Fan twisted his brows: "I think the level of this mutant octopus is still a little lower, and luring it over may not be able to achieve the effect we want."

Zhao Fan paused after speaking, squinted his eyes slightly and said, "We can do this, can you two see it?"

"I think so." Xu Ruchu said with a deep groan.

"I think it's okay too." Zhou Chang pursed his lips and said.

"If it's okay, let's do it." Zhao Fan squinted slightly and looked at the mutated octopus beast below and said.

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, the three of them were about to act, and suddenly the faces of the three people changed.

"Didn't these two people make trouble?" Zhou Chang twisted his eyebrows and said.

Zhao Fan furrowed his brows and said quickly: "As before, you go and tell the winged man to let him leave quickly." Zhou Chang, you go and tell the man in the sea, I will lead the mutated octopus away.

"Okay. Xu Ruchu left after Zhou Chang finished speaking, while Zhao Fan flew towards the mutant octopus with a large bucket of mutant plant juice.

The mutant seagull flew at a low altitude, and the rich fragrance attracted the mutant octopus, and the mutant octopus came directly towards Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan looked at the mutant octopus coming towards him, curled his lips and smiled, and then let the mutant seagull fly forward.

In this way, Zhao Fan lured the mutant octopus away, while Xu Ruchu and Zhou Chang stopped the two people, and then followed them back to the cruise ship.

When they arrived at the cruise ship, the two sides chatted, and from the conversation, Xu Ruchu often knew that there were now a total of five hundred and twenty people on the cruise ship, and they were all from foreign countries, and the purpose was to go home. Most of them are paranormals, and there are a few scientific researchers among them. And these scientific researchers are the talents that their base urgently needs, Xu Ruchu's eyes moved, and he had an idea in his heart.