71

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 71: Wu Ning Buys It

Chapter 71: Wu Ning Buys It

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 70 Power StonesNext Chapter...Chapter 72 The Stranger in the Hundred Thousand Mountains

Chapter 71: Wu Ningqiang buys

"Don't sell." Zhao Fan said with a sneer.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Wu Ning said: "I'll give you a second-level white core for one stone, and I'll give you ten second-level white cores for ten pieces, do you sell it?"

This is also a test of Wu Ning's exposure to Zhao Fan.

Listening to Wu Ning's words, the people around him breathed, what is the concept of ten second-level white cores, at this time, they can't wait that the stone in Zhao Fan's hand is theirs.

"Not for sale." Zhao Fan said in a deep voice.

"Do you sell a third-level crystal nucleus?" Wu Ning made another offer, Wu Ning felt that his luck was really good, he had just arrived at the Kyoto base and encountered a space energy stone, but unfortunately he was one step late. But it doesn't matter, he has to decide on this space energy stone.

Listening to Wu Ning's words, the shocked eyes of the people around them widened, and their eyes fell on Zhao Fan.

"Not for sale." Zhao Fan still said with an unchanged face.

"Two third-level crystal nuclei, do you sell them?" Wu Ning squinted slightly and looked at Zhao Fandao.

"Not for sale." Zhao Fan didn't care about the sound of inhaling around him, he directly refused. After speaking, he and Xu Ruchu bypassed Wu Ning and walked forward.

"Looks like you know what you're buying?" Wu Ning stopped in front of them again and said.

"It has nothing to do with you." Zhao Fan said with heavy eyes.

"If I meet it, it has something to do with me." Wu Ning looked at Zhao Fan and said, "I'm going to set a price for that thing."

"I think I've made it very clear, I'm not selling." Zhao Fan looked directly at Wu Ningdao.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Wu Ning hugged his chest and said: "That thing is indeed a good thing, but you can't keep it, if you are smart, you can sell it to me, so that you can save your life."

"Are you going to rob it?" Zhao Fan said with a sneer.

"If you don't sell it, then I'll have to grab it." Wu Ning looked at Zhao Fandao, with Zhao Fan in his eyes, and Xu Ruchu couldn't ignore the contempt if he wanted to ignore it.

"Then it depends on whether you have the ability to do that." Zhao Fan sneered.

"Looks like you're not a smart guy." Wu Ning said with a chuckle, and after speaking, he stroked the white snake coiled on his wrist and said, "Go."

As soon as

Wu Ning's voice fell, a white shadow rushed towards Zhao Fan.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu have spiritual abilities, so even if the snake's speed is fast, its movement trajectory was still captured by Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, not to mention that Zhao Fan also has the ability to control beasts.

Zhao Fan directly set up a black water wall in front of him, and when the little white snake collided with it, the water wall directly turned into a water curtain and wrapped the white little snake.