117

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 117: Buying Life Money

Chapter 117: Buying Life Money

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 116 Persuading Elder Wu to surrenderNext Chapter: Chapter 118 Talking about IOUs

Chapter 117: Buying Life Money

"Elder Wu, I have erected a spiritual barrier around us, now you can speak with confidence." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"Hmph." Elder Wu snorted coldly again.

"Huh." Zhao Fan hugged his chest and sighed lightly.

"Elder Wu, let me ask you again, do you really want to die?" Xu Ruchu looked at Elder Wu and asked.

"Nonsense." Elder Wu said in an unkind tone.

"Elder Wu thinks I'm talking nonsense, and I have to keep talking." Xu Ruchu looked at Elder Wang and said, "Elder Wang, I know you don't want to die.

"Elder Wang, don't deny it." Xu Ruchu interrupted Elder Wang's words.

"Hmph." Elder Wang snorted coldly again.

Xu Ruchu didn't care about Elder Wang's attitude at all, he smiled and said, "Elder Wang, we envy the defensive weapon on your body.

Hearing Xu Ruchu's words, Elder Wang was stunned for a moment, not knowing why Xu Ruchu shifted the topic here.

"Hmph." Elder Wang snorted coldly again.

"Huh." Zhao Fan snorted lightly and said, "It seems that Elder Wang really doesn't want to talk to us."

"As always, I think we'd better forget it. Everyone has their own aspirations, so let's not embarrass Elder Wang. Zhao Fan paused after speaking, and said with a regretful face: "Let's send Elder Wang on the road."

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, Elder Wang's pupils constricted, and he returned to normal in an instant.

Xu Ruchu frowned imperceptibly and said, "It's a pity."

"yes, it's a pity." Zhao Fan said regretfully, looked at Elder Wang after speaking, paused, and said, "As before, I did it."

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Elder Wang closed his eyes, today he was in a catastrophe. Willingly? Of course not reconciled. At this moment, Elder Wang heard Xu Ruchu's voice.

"Wait." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"As always, do you still have something to say to Elder Wang?" Zhao Fan asked.

Xu Ruchu nodded, then looked at Elder Wang and said, "Elder Wang, I'm asking you again, do you want to die?"

Elder

Wang didn't snort coldly like before, he looked at Xu Ruchu and said, "Aren't you talking nonsense?" I'm alive and well, why do I want to die?

"Since Elder Wang doesn't want to die, then why didn't you choose to follow us?" Zhao Fan asked.

"Aren't you talking nonsense? You and I are enemies, so how can I take refuge in my enemies and do things for my enemies? If I do this, none of my ancestors under the Wu family will forgive me. Elder Wang looked at Zhao Fan and said as Xu Ruchu.

"I see." Zhao Fan was silent for a moment and said, "As before, I sent Elder Wang on the road.

"Zhao Fan, wait." Xu Ruchu shouted, and then said: "Zhao Fan, Elder Wang is a high-level ability, and it is a loss for mankind for us to kill him like this."