133

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 133: Asking for help

Chapter 133: Asking for help

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 132 Zhou ChangNext Chapter...Chapter 134 Conspiracy

Chapter 133: Asking for Help

"I take the liberty of asking you, what are you doing in the deep sea?" Zhou Chang looked at them and asked.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Let's go on a deep-sea adventure."

"Heh, you two are so interested." Zhou Chang said lightly.

After listening to Zhou Chang's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu pursed their lips and smiled, but said nothing.

Zhou Chang looked at the silent two people, groaned for a while, and said, "Listen to my advice, go back."

"We've made up our minds." Zhao Fan shook his head and said with a smile, you don't have to persuade us. But I have to advise you, don't follow us.

"Tell me, you still want to get rid of me." Zhou Chang raised his eyebrows and said.

"You're right, we do want to get rid of you, we've wanted to since the beginning, and we still want to. However, if you don't leave, we really can't help it. Zhao Fan spread his hands and said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhou Chang smiled and said, "You insist on going to the deep sea, and I can't go." I'm here to stay, and I can help you.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "It's really hard to say whether you stayed to help us or harm us." So, to avoid misunderstandings, you better go.

"Don't worry, I will definitely not harm you, I will only help you." Zhou Chang said with a light smile.

"Huh." Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu laughed twice.

Looking at Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu like this, Zhou Chang said helplessly: "Do you think I look like a bad person?

"No one should be a disfigurer." Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said, and after speaking, he stopped the mutant seagull.

"Let's go." Zhao Fan paused and said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhou Chang said: "You can't let the mutant seagull stop, we must go back now."

"We asked the mutant seagulls to stop so that you could go back." Zhao Fan said this, in fact, only they know.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhou Chang insisted: "If you want to go back, let's go back together, I won't go alone."

"Hehe, after hearing what you said, people who don't know still think that we are good brothers." Zhao Fan said hehehe.

"Aren't we good brothers?" Zhou Chang asked rhetorically.

Listening to Zhou Chang's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu laughed hahaha.

"If you laugh so loudly, aren't you afraid of attracting sea beasts?" Zhou Chang raised his eyebrows and asked.

Xu Ruchu said with a smile: "The sea beast is powerful, and it can't go to the sky."

"Not necessarily." Zhou Chang raised his eyebrows and looked at them and said, "I've seen a sea beast with wings.

"Oh, there are all winged sea beasts." Zhao Fan said in a flat tone, he knew the flying fish, but the number was very rare.

"Why aren't you curious?" Zhou Chang looked at Zhao Fan, who had a flat tone, and asked.

Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows: "The end of the world is coming, what is new about the creatures in the sea flying?"