165

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 165: Be Honest and Honest

Chapter 165: Be Honest and Honest

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 164 MessageNext Chapter: Chapter 166 Blank Page

Chapter 165: Be Open and Honest

"What do you mean by telling me this?" Zhao Fan looked at the blood and asked.

"You understand." Blood Ming said in a weak voice, at this time, he not only lost too much blood, but he also endured the severe pain on his body to the limit.

Zhao Fan looked at such a bloody darkness, twisted his eyebrows and said, "You're about to die?"

"Yes." The blood spat out a word with difficulty, and then he was powerless to say anything.

"Blood Hell, you really have the ability, I have to save you." Zhao Fan said thoughtlessly, and began to pour the sap of the little monster tree into the blood underworld after speaking.

Xueying couldn't see what Xuecheng looked like now, but Zhao Fan could see it clearly, Xueying didn't die after vomiting a burst of black blood, but fainted, and the poison on Xuecheng's body should have been cured.

Zhao Fan first poured three bottles of blood pear juice night for the blood underworld, and then poured two bottles of the juice of the little monster tree for him, and then stood there looking at the blood night. After waiting for a while, the blood god began to spit out black blood and black blood, and finally passed out.

Zhao Fan looked at the two people who had passed out, twisted his brows, and then stood there waiting.

Just when Zhao Fan was waiting, Zhao Yonghui came.

"It's just two Level 3 Abilities, how did you deal with it for so long?" Zhao Yonghui looked at Zhao Fan and asked.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "We found something from them that we didn't know. After speaking, he organized the language and told Zhao Yonghui to listen.

After Zhao Yonghui listened, he said: "This is really, there is a hundred thousand mountains, and now there is a blood floating pavilion, how many people have they fallen to us back then."

"The two of them probably know." Zhao Fan rushed to the blood and said.

"Probably." Zhao Yonghui said casually, and then asked, "What do you want to do to help them detoxify?"

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "Third uncle, there is one thing I haven't figured out yet, they can't die."

"What's the matter?" Zhao Yonghui asked.

Zhao Fan pondered for a moment and said, "Third Uncle, he asked me to send a letter to the Zhou family, saying that the child that their family lost fifty-two years ago was on Xuechuan Island, and that if the Zhou family has the ability, they will go to Xuechuan Island to save the lost child."

Zhao Fan's words,

Zhao Yonghui was shocked.

"Is what he said true?" Zhao Yonghui asked with a pause.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "He won't be able to do this after saying this, so I have to save him."

"Can it be saved?" Zhao Yonghui asked, with a hint of nervousness in his tone.

"Yes, let's wait a little longer and they'll wake up." Zhao Fan's tone was not particularly certain.

"That's good." Zhao Yonghui looked at Zhao Fandao, paused after speaking, and said: "The child lost by the Zhou family is my youngest uncle, who was only three years old when he lost it. But in the end, there was no trace of it, as if it had disappeared out of thin air. Without clues, there is no way to find out, and you can only look blindly like a headless fly. At that time, the Zhou family was in chaos, and later my maternal grandfather's father ordered that the child should not be found, as if there was never such a child in the family.