115

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 115: Fighting against the Chen family's father and son

Chapter 115: Fighting against the Chen family's father and son

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 114 Deliver WaterNext Chapter..Chapter 116 Persuading Elder Wu to surrender

Chapter 115: Fighting the Chen Family's Father and Son

"Let's all say a few words, let's talk more and talk more dry." Zhao Fan looked at everyone's words and thought: Good person? In fact, the hardest thing to be is to be a good person.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, everyone stopped talking. But they looked at Zhao Fan with gratitude in their eyes.

"Give me all the water in your hands." Chen Cong spoke at this time.

Listening to Chen Cong's words, everyone hugged the hands holding the mineral water tightly, and they were reluctant.

"Chen Cong, do you still want to be in the face?" Zhao Fan sat there and said with a sneer.

"Can the face be eaten as a meal? Hurry up and give me water, or I will kill you. Chen Cong said in a fierce tone.

"Chen Cong, you waste, what else are you going to do besides threatening everyone?" Zhao Fan pointed at Chen Cong and said.

Chen Cong didn't pay attention to Zhao Fan, he was still there threatening everyone to give him water, he was hot and thirsty now, and he didn't have to be a fool if he had water.

Under Chen Cong's threat, even if those people were very reluctant, they still gave Chen Cong the water in their hands.

"My water is not for Chen Cong, a bastard." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, his spiritual power was swept away, and the water entered Zhao Fan's space.

Zhao Fan's hand shocked everyone again.

"You don't have to feel sorry, I'll help you collect your water first, and when we clean up the Chen family, we'll return it to you." Zhao Fan looked at everyone and said.

"Who's making that nonsense?" A male voice came into the ears of Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu.

"Dad, you're here." Chen Cong shouted excitedly.

"Did you two say you were going to kill our father and son?" Chen Hongmin slowly walked over to Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu surrounded by everyone.

"Yes." Zhao Fan looked at Chen Hongmin, who was standing not far from them, and asked, "Are you Chen Cong's father Chen Hongmin?"

"Yes, I'm Chen Hongmin." After Chen Hongmin finished speaking, he took the cigar handed to him by the person next to him.

"The person looks like a dog, the shelf is not small, and you are not a good thing at first glance." Zhao Fan said with a sneer.

"You're presumptuous." Chen Hongmin scolded with a gloomy face.

"I'm presumptuous, what can you do with me?" Zhao Fan hugged his chest and said with a provocative face.

Looking at such an arrogant Zhao Fan, Chen Hongmin's eyes darkened.

"Dad, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and kill these two people. No, don't kill that beauty, I haven't played with him yet. Dad, you have to keep it for me. Chen Cong shouted.

Listening to Chen Cong's words, the anger in Zhao Fan's eyes became even worse, "Chen Cong, if I don't kill you today, I won't call Zhao Fan."

"Your name is Zhao Fan?" The man standing beside Chen Hongmin looked at Zhao Fan with raised eyes and asked.