33

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 33: Mutant Cockroach Swarm

Chapter 33: Mutant Cockroach Swarm

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 32 ProofNext Chapter: Chapter 34 Spread

Chapter 33 Mutant Cockroach Swarm

Hearing Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yongguo closed his eyes. He was most afraid that the child would ask such a question in the future, and now this day has finally come. But he was still very happy that he could still ask this sentence, which means that the child is still alive, as long as the child is alive. Alive, everything is not a problem.

"The tide of mutant cockroaches ahead is coming towards us." Xu Ruchu said suddenly, and frowned tightly after speaking, it was too much.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Ning Chen asked with a solemn expression, "Are you sure?" At this time, Zhou Wang had not given them an early warning.

"I'm sure that at their current speed and our speed, we'll meet in about ten minutes." Xu Ruchu only stated the facts and did not express any opinion.

"Ning Chen, convey my order, the Eagle Falcon team will stay to eliminate the mutant cockroaches, and the other convoys will immediately retreat." Zhao Yongguo immediately ordered.

"Yes." After Ning Chen finished speaking, he stepped on the brakes, and then used the walkie-talkie to pass the order down.

As soon as the order was passed down, the ordinary soldiers in the army immediately turned around and turned back, while the others did not.

"Damn, these bastards didn't listen to orders, if it were my soldiers, I would kill them all." Ning Chen said fiercely.

"It's not worth it for you to be angry with them." Zhao Yongguo said, looked at Xu Ruchu after speaking, and asked, "As always, how many meters is the width of the mutant cockroach group?"

"About one hundred and twenty meters." Xu Ruchu said, "I haven't seen the end of the length yet."

Zhao Yongguo nodded, and then said, "The Eagle Falcon Clan's Earth Ability is digging a trench fifty meters ahead. Then he told them the length, width and height.

"Dig as fast as you can." Zhao Yongguo continued.

"Fire Abilities prepare, release your fire abilities into it as soon as the trench is dug." Zhao Yongguo continued to order.

"After the first trench is built, continue to dig the trench ten meters behind."

"..."

Zhao Yongguo calmly gave orders one by one. Zhao Fan looked at Zhao Yongguo like this, and admired it in his heart. If it were him, he wouldn't have been able to do that.

Zhao Fan thought, Zhao Yongguo could hold the entire Kyoto base in the palm of his hand in his last life, how could he be a general. If he grew up with Zhao Yongguo since he was a child, he must have admired and loved such a father. But now, he still admires Zhao Yongguo, but the so-called father-son relationship really doesn't exist now.

and his mother, who wanted to marry Zhao Yongguo in that way, he also obeyed.

He used to fantasize about his biological parents, but it was really more bloody than what he fantasized.

"Here we are." Xu Ruchu spoke, and as soon as his words fell, a fist-sized mutant cockroach appeared in everyone's field of vision.

"Cockroaches, it's mutant cockroaches, where did so many mutant cockroaches come from." The people behind exclaimed, and the timid turned and ran.