119

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 119: Negotiations

Chapter 119: Negotiations

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 118 Talking about IOUsNext Chapter: Chapter 120 Resolved

Chapter 119 Negotiation

The sky of the Haicheng base has passed through Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's trouble, and the sky must have changed, but at this time, the two of them have not had time to deal with the follow-up affairs of the

Haicheng base, and the two of them are still dealing with Elder Wang's affairs.

"Elder Wang, have you thought about it?" Xu Ruchu played with the mineral water bottle in his hand, looked at Elder Wang and said.

"Yes." Elder Wang said cleanly.

"Then Elder Wang said to hear about it?" Xu Ruchu said with a light smile.

Elder Wang pursed his lips and said, "Ten pieces of defensive weapons, I will return one to you in two months, starting from next month until it is finished." Listening

to Elder Wang's words, Xu Ruchu smiled. Elder Wang, in this way, it would take twenty months for ten pieces of defense to be repaid, which is longer than a year. Elder

Wang pondered for a moment and explained, "Earlier, I thought I would have to pay you back the five yuan, so I only talked about it for a year.

Listening to Elder Wang's words, Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "Twenty months is really a long time.

"This is already my last bottom line, if you don't agree..."Xu Ruchu interrupted Elder Wang's words.

"If I don't agree, we'll kill you, won't we?" Xu Ruchu said with a chuckle.

"Yes." Elder Wang pursed his lips and said that he was silent after speaking.

Xu Ruchu looked at Elder Wang like this, and his right hand holding his fingers was pinching faster and faster.

"Okay, I promise you." Xu Ruchu was silent for a moment and said.

Hearing Xu Ruchu's words, Elder Wang's hanging heart finally landed.

"Then you can take out all the things in your space equipment now." Xu Ruchu continued.

"Won't you let them let go of me first?" Elder Wang looked at Xu Ruchu and asked.

Xu Ruchu said with a smile: "This will not affect you to take things out of the space."

Hearing Xu Ruchu's words, Elder Wang felt depressed in his heart. Are you worried about me?

"It's indispensable to defend against people, after all, Elder Wang still has five defensive weapons on his body, isn't it?" Xu Ruchu said with a faint smile, "Or if I don't let them let go of you, you won't take out the things in the space equipment?"

"What if I say yes?" Elder Wang paused and said.

"Huh." Xu Ruchu chuckled as he played with the mineral water bottle in his hand.

Elder Wang looked at Xu Ruchu like this, his eyes paused for a moment, and said, "Okay, I'll take it."

"Okay, then Elder Wang don't live up to our trust in you." Xu Ruchu looked at Elder Wang and said with a smile.

Elder Wang paused, looked at Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan with raised eyes, and said, "Each other, you should not live up to my trust in you.

"Rest assured." Xu Ruchu said with a light smile.