135

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 135 Trick

Chapter 135 Trick

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 134 ConspiracyNext Chapter...Chapter 136 The Fish is on the Top

Chapter 135 Trick

After

cultivating all night, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's abilities both increased. After dawn, as usual, they watered the little monster tree with blood, and after eating the blood pear, the two of them took out something to eat from the space for breakfast.

"Zhao Fan, let me tell you good news." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"What's the good news?" Zhao Fan asked with a smile.

Xu Ruchu was really happy at this time: "During this time, we don't need to water the little monster tree with blood.

"That's really good news." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"I'm not done yet." Xu Ruchu said.

"Then you go on." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "The little monster tree is about to be promoted, and when it is successfully promoted, it will be a fourth-level mutant plant."

"Yo, that's good news." Zhao Fan continued: "In the future, the healing ability of the little monster tree will be stronger.

"yes." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and changed his words after speaking: "It's a good thing that the little monster tree is promoted, but we can't get hurt these days, and the little monster tree that has been promoted is not available to treat us."

Zhao Fan nodded: "Let's be careful these days, as long as it's not a fatal injury, we can survive."

Xu Ruchu nodded, and the two of them said a few more words, and then the two of them held the mutant pearl and cultivated again.

Time waits for no one, and they can't afford to waste a single ounce of time now, because tomorrow they're going to go.

"Pingfang, why are you here?" Zhou Ru, who was sitting in the shade of the yard knitting sweaters, asked.

"I heard you were sick, so I came to see you?" After Zhang Pingfang finished speaking, she asked, "What's the matter?" I was fine yesterday, but why am I sick today?

Zhou Ru said with a smile: "I don't know what's going on, I caught a cold after sleeping, I had a headache, and my throat was not very comfortable."

"That must be a cold." Zhang Pingfang sat down in front of Zhou Ru and said, "Your throat is uncomfortable, you need to drink some water."

"Now that water is more expensive than gold, I really can't afford to drink more." Zhou Ru jokingly said that now their base drinks water released by water-based abilities, and there are not many water-based talents in their base, so water is very precious.

After listening to Zhou Ru's words, Zhang Pingfang said with a smile: "Don't you have me?" I still don't need your water to drink. Now I'm going to fill your tank with water and let you drink as much as you like. With that, he got up and let go of the water.

"Pingfang, you're so nice." Zhou Ru smiled sweetly.

"It's sweet in your mouth." Zhang Pingying glanced at her and said.

Zhou Ru smiled and said, "I am not only clever in my mouth, but also in my hands." When I'm done knitting my brother's sweater, I'll knit it for you.

"I don't know what you think about knitting sweaters on this hot day?" Zhang Pingfang said.