89

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 89: The Mutant Fly Is Coming

Chapter 89: The Mutant Fly Is Coming

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 88 Zhao Fan shouted DadNext Chapter: Chapter 90: The Mutant Fly's Nest

Chapter 89 The Mutant Fly Is Here

After

eating, Ning Chen asked them to hurry back to their room to rest, and the two of them didn't leave.

"Are you reluctant to me?" Ning Chen looked at the two of them and said with a smile.

"yes, so I'd like to spend a little more time here with you." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"My pleasure." Ning Chen raised his eyebrows and said, and then said: "Okay, if you have something, talk about it quickly, and go back to rest after speaking." "I lost so much blood, but I can't make up for it with a single meal.

Zhao Fan coughed lightly and said, "Dad, do you know Zhang Zhengru?"

"Zhang Zhengru, a weapons expert, I still have some friendship with him." Zhao Yongguo looked at Zhao Fan and said, "Have you seen him?"

"yes, I saw him at the eastern base. He is now the director of the Eastern Base Research Institute and the partner of Li Ran, the head of the Eastern Base Base. Zhao Fan said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, the three of them nodded, and then waited for the following.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment, and told them the content of his two secret conversations with Li Ran and Zhang Zhengru.

"It's good to watch and help each other with the eastern base." Zhao Yongguo was silent for a moment and said.

"Isn't Zhang Zhengru an expert in weapons? How did he come up with a chariot and an insecticide potion? Neither of these things go well with weapons, especially potions. Weapons experts have worked out the formula for the potion, hehe. Ning Chen finally sighed twice.

After listening to Ning Chen's words, Zhao Yongguo said: "You don't know Zhang Zhengru, in fact, Zhang Zhengru is an all-rounder, and he has dabbled in all aspects. It's no surprise that he was able to come up with an insecticide. "He's

so good?" Ning Chen said with a look of surprise.

"He's a genius." Zhao Yongguo looked at them and said, "Just for Zhang Zhengru, we won't suffer a loss if we cooperate with the eastern base, and he will definitely be able to study more things in the future."

Listening to Zhao Yongguo's words, Zhao Fan secretly thought: He is a genius and has experience in his previous life, Zhang Zhengru is a winner in life.

After Zhao Yongguo finished speaking, he continued: "As for Zhang Zhengru's matter of asking you to find materials for him, you are not suitable to go out of the base to do tasks now, leave this matter to me, and I will go out to find the materials."

"I'll go with you." Ning Chen said.

"The construction of the base is inseparable from the two of you now, so let's go with Ruchu, and we will look for blood pears by the way." Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, he still felt that it was appropriate for him and Ruchu to go out, the two of them were not as prestigious as Zhao Yongguo Ning Chen.

"You are the base chief, and the base construction is inseparable from you, the base chief, not us." Ning Chen said, "You don't want to be a shopkeeper.