96

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 96: I Don't Believe You

Chapter 96: I Don't Believe You

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 95 Wu Fei was scaredNext Chapter: Chapter 97 Cooperation

Chapter 96 I don't believe you

"I can't help it, my second uncle is the head of our Wu family, and the head of the family has an order, and we are also very helpless." Wu Ning said helplessly.

"Actually, we don't want to kill you, but we can't help it." Wu Fei continued.

"Oh." Zhao Fan sighed lightly, and then there was no follow-up.

Wu Fei looked at Zhao Fan like this, he wasn't sure what Zhao Fan thought, he paused for a moment and said: "My second uncle is stubborn, arbitrary, and very domineering. If we do not obey his orders, then the result that awaits us is only one word, and that is death. The elders of the Wu family have long been dissatisfied with my second uncle, and when I go back this time, I will tell those elders to kill my second uncle.

"As long as my second uncle dies, my second uncle's vein will be finished, and no one will look for you to avenge Wu Ning and them in the future." Wu Fei looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"Oh." Zhao Fan sighed lightly, and then there was no follow-up.

Wu Fei looked at Zhao Fan like this, and he didn't see anything on his face, and at this time he was in his heart. Secretly thought: What does this Zhao Fan mean?

Zhao Fan looked at Wu Fei, who was worried, looked at it for a while, and finally spoke.

"Wu Fei, this method is really good. But how can you be sure that what you say is true? Zhao Fan looked at Wu Fei and said with a smile, "Wu Fei, there is no evidence, I don't believe you."

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Wu Fei's eyes flickered a few times and asked, "Then how can you trust me?"

Zhao Fan paused, raised his eyebrows and said, "Wu Fei, I should ask you this, how can you make me trust you."

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Wu Fei's brain was running at high speed, and he secretly thought: What can he do to make Zhao Fan trust him, this is his only life, he can't give up, he must gain Zhao Fan's trust.

Zhao Fan looked at the silent Wu Fei and sighed: "It's me who embarrasses you."

Zhao Fan paused after speaking, and said: "Wu Fei, to be honest, I was very excited by your method just now, but I really can't trust you, after all, you were still shouting at me just now."

"Wu Fei, can you understand me?" Zhao Fan looked at Wu Fei and asked.

"Yes." Wu Fei said in a difficult tone.

"I knew you'd understand me." Zhao Fan looked at Wu Feidao, and after speaking, asked, "Wu Fei, how many people are in your Wu family?"

Wu Fei paused for a moment and said, "Our

Wu family has a total of more than 200 people.

"What I want to hear are concrete numbers." Zhao Fan looked at Wu Fei and said.

Wu Fei paused for a moment and said, "Our Wu family has a total of two hundred and fifty-six people. How

many Adepts? How many ordinary people? Zhao Fan continued to ask.

Wu Fei paused for a moment and said, "There are two hundred and thirty people with special abilities, and the rest are ordinary people.

Zhao Fan was surprised in his heart, and he asked again, "What is the level of the Ability?"