139

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 139: Killing a Level 4 Alien

Chapter 139: Killing a Level 4 Alien

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 138 For the Abnormal CoreNext Chapter..Chapter 140 Qi Yun This Man

Chapter 139: Killing a Level 4 Alien

"Go on." Zhao Fan looked at Zhang Pingfang, who was silent, and said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhang Pingfang paused for a moment, and then said: "It's just that this time there are more of you, and Boss Wang said that by the way, the abnormal energy core in your body will also be collected."

"Oh, go on." Zhao Fan's sharp gaze shot at Zhang Pingfang.

Zhang Pingfang pursed her lips and said cautiously, "Can you ask me to answer."

"Yes." Zhao Fan said, and after speaking, he asked, "When did Boss Wang start absorbing the Ability Core Cultivation?"

"The end times have just begun." Zhang Pingfang replied truthfully, "Once Boss Wang accidentally discovered that the absorption of the ability to absorb the nuclear ability would increase faster, and since then he has been obsessed with this cultivation method.

Hearing Zhang Pingfang's words, a trace of ruthlessness flashed in the eyes of Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, Wang Lei is a scourge if he is alive, and he does not deserve to live.

"What about you? Have you ever absorbed the Anomalous Core? Xu Ruchu asked.

Zhang Pingfang said in a trembling tone: "No, no."

"Huh?" Zhao Fan hummed lightly.

Zhang Pingfang's face turned pale and said, "I've absorbed a few."

"How many?" Zhao Fan asked in a deep voice.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhang Pingfang gritted her teeth and said, "Ten."

"Ten?" Zhao Fan said with a frosty face.

Zhang Pingfang shuddered for a moment and said, "I really only absorbed ten pills, and I didn't lie to you."

"Ten is the life of ten supernatural beings, and you are too little to listen to your tone?" Zhao Fan snorted coldly.

"No, I don't dare." Zhang Pingfang said prostrate on the ground.

Zhao Fan looked at Zhang Pingfang like this with cold eyes, and then asked many questions, and Zhang Pingfang answered them one by one.

"One last question." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, his eyes became even colder.

"Why did you kill Zhou Ru?" Zhao Fan asked with a cold face.

After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he looked at Zhang Pingfang, who was trembling on the ground, just looking at it, Zhang Pingfang trembled more and more, they knew, how would she answer them to this question?

Just when Zhang Pingfang was thinking about how to answer, Zhao Fan spoke again: "Solve the poison on my partner's body, if you dare to do anything, I will let you accompany Zhou Ru."

"Don't dare, I don't dare." Zhang Pingfang said tremblingly, and after speaking, she relieved herself, and relieved the poison on Xu Ruchu's body, and she really didn't dare to do anything at this time.

After the poison on Xu Ruchu's body was detoxified, she detoxified the poison on Zhao's body again. When they asked her to relieve Zhou Chang of the poison on his body, Zhang Pingfang was afraid.