39

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 39: Northwest Base

Chapter 39: Northwest Base

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 38 AcquaintancesNext Chapter: Chapter 40 Digging the Foot of the Wall

Chapter 39 Northwest Base

After

eating, Leng Han took Leng Feng and left. After they left, Zhao Fan said, "As before, let's sleep."

"During the day." Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and said.

"Who says you can't sleep during the day?" After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he threw Xu Ruchu on the sofa.

"Go to bed." Xu Ruchu said.

"Right here, as before, I want to be here." Zhao Fan muttered.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu reached out and hugged Zhao Fan's neck, and Zhao Fan's eyes lit up.

Time passed minute by minute, and in a blink of an eye, it was the next morning. The two of them looked at the taller and more lush flowers and trees outside, and looked at the destroyed ground, and the two of them knew that this was the second evolution of plants. This is the general trend, and the two of them have no feelings.

"Let's go." Xu Ruchu said.

Zhao Fan nodded, and the two of them left the place where they had lived for several days. Before leaving, they killed all the new first-level alien human beasts that appeared in the martial arts city and all the strange beasts that could be found, and then the two of them headed northwest. Hanseong is a small city in the northwest.

Now the driving is not fast, the two of them directly choose to walk, hunting alienants and alien beasts while walking, and when Zhao Fan is tired of walking, he looks for mutant beasts to carry them. Along the way, the two also rescued a lot of people, and left every time they saved someone. Over time, the two of them accumulated a large number of crystal nuclei. Looking at these crystal nuclei, Zhao Fan was steadfast, he was poor and afraid in his previous life.

After they arrived in Hancheng, they found the mutant immortal aloe vera very smoothly, and Xu Ruchu also successfully contracted this mutant immortal aloe vera.

"As before, this is not far from the Northwest Base, let's go to the Northwest Base to have a look." Zhao Fan said.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said, just like that, the two of them rested in Hancheng for a night, and the next morning, the two of them set off for the northwest base.

"There is a group of mutant wolf spirit beasts and a few mutant horse spirit beasts in the west, and the level of the wolf king is very high. The mutant horse disappeared. Zhao Fan said suddenly, this is what he sensed with his beast control ability.

"The breath of another mutant horse is gone, and there must be a fierce battle going on there." Zhao Fan said, "As before, let's go over and take a look."

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said, after speaking, the two of them went in that direction, the mutant wolf is definitely the common enemy of the two people, and they will be killed when they encounter it.

"I saw that two men in camouflage uniforms and three mutant horses were fighting more than twenty mutant wolf spirit beasts, and both of them and three horses were injured." Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability was detected.

The two men sped up and sped away. At this time, Zhao Fan had already controlled the two late-stage mutant wolves to kill his companions, relieving the pressure on the two and the three horses.