66

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 66: Everyone of the Zhao Family

Chapter 66: Everyone of the Zhao Family

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 65 The Truth of the YearNext Chapter...Chapter 67 Concessions

Chapter 66 Everyone of the Zhao Family

After Zhao Fan and the others soaked the spider silk, the four of

them went to the Zhao family's mansion with their things.

"Zhao Fan, as before, this is grandpa." Zhao Yongguo introduced.

"Grandpa." Two men shouted.

"Hmm." Old Man Zhao snorted quietly, and secretly thought: Zhao Fan is really worthy of being the son of the second child, and he has a hobby with the second child.

At this time, Old Man Zhao's heart was complicated, but his face was still silent.

"Zhao Fan, as before, this is grandma." Zhao Yongguo introduced.

"Grandma." Two men shouted.

"Good boy, it's good to be back." Zhou Ruya said with tears in her eyes, at this time she was really happy for his son, and her son had a future. The fly in the ointment is that his grandson has also found a male daughter-in-law, and there will be no great-grandson to hug him in the future.

Looking at Zhou Ruya like this, the two of them showed a sincere smile.

"Zhao Fan, as before, this is your uncle and aunt." Zhao Yongguo introduced.

"Uncle, aunt."

The two of them hummed softly, and their attitudes were very cold.

"Zhao Fan, as before, this is your cousin Zhao Lan, this is your cousin Zhao Shuang, the two of them are dragon and phoenix fetuses, two years older than you." Zhao Yongguo continued.

"Cousin, cousin." Two men shouted.

"Hmm." Zhao Shuang hummed expressionlessly, with a hint of hostility in his eyes.

"Welcome home." Zhao Lan said with a smile on his face.

Looking at Zhao Lan like this, the two of them paused in their hearts.

After the introduction, it was time to eat. The meat is the meat of the spirit beast, and the vegetables are spawned by the wood-based abilities, although it has lost some of the taste and nutrition of the vegetables themselves, but at this time, it is also rare.

The Zhao family's dinner table was very quiet, no one spoke, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu were clean.

After eating, several people moved to the living room and began to chat. Zhou Ruya was very enthusiastic, took Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's hands and talked to the two of them.

"I said cousin, you two husbands and husbands have caused a big disaster for our Zhao family this time, do you know?" Zhao Shuang suddenly spoke.

After Zhao Shuang finished speaking, the room immediately became silent.

"Cousin, I really don't know what kind of disaster our husband and wife have had." Zhao Fan asked with a puzzled expression.

"Zhao Fan, you know very well in your heart, don't pretend to be confused here." Zhao Shuang said with a calm face, "If I were the two of you, I would take the initiative to leave the base."

"We're here so well, why should we take the initiative to leave the base?" Zhao Fan asked rhetorically, at this time, he remembered Ruchu's words, he was likely to block the way of others in his previous life, could it be the way of Zhao Yongnian's family?