181

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 181: Encountering Fengyang

Chapter 181: Encountering Fengyang

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 180 It's like a fairylandNext Chapter..Chapter 182 It's Him

Chapter 181 Yu Fengyang

Zhao Fan Xu fought and retreated, and soon broke away from the battle circle. At this time, they were standing in a place that could not reach them and watch the battle, and by the way, they picked up the bargain.

"That mutant panther is dying, so we'll help it as before." Zhao Fan said to Xu Ruchu.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said, after saying Xu Ruchu's spiritual attack and Zhao Fan's spatial ability, he headed towards the opponent of the mutant black panther, and the attack of the two people unexpectedly landed on the wound of the fifth-level mutant tiger beast, and the mutant tiger beast was seriously injured. At this moment, the mutant leopard jumped and bit the throat of the mutant tiger beast. It wasn't until this mutant tiger beast couldn't die that it let go, and then glanced at the direction where Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu were.

"It found us." Xu Ruchu said.

"Very good." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

The mutant leopard bit the fifth-level mutant tiger beast to death, took its crystal nucleus, and rushed towards the fifth-level mutant rat beast. The fifth-level mutant rat beast is very ferocious, and when a rat and a leopard are inseparable, the attack of the mutant insect comes towards its black panther, and the mutant black panther does not hide, and he wants to kill the fifth-level mutant rat beast even if he is injured. The final result was that Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu made a move to block the attack of the mutant insect sneaking up on the mutant black panther.

After the mutant black panther killed the mutant rat beast, he glanced at the place where Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu were, and then attacked the mutant worm, it was the most vindictive.

And the mutant fire eagle didn't catch a few fish, and the Eagle King's anger was sprinkled on those mutant bugs. Under the leadership of the Eagle King, they killed one high-level mutant bug after another.

"The Mutant Fire Eagle doesn't seem to like the Mutant Bug." Xu Ruchu said.

"That's a good thing." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and then said: "Not only do the mutant fire eagles not like bugs, but the spirit beasts and mutant plants here don't like mutant bugs and alien beasts.

"It seems to be." Xu Ruchu looked at the place of the scuffle and said, "This is a good thing.

Time passed in a hurry, the battle was still going on, Xu Ruchu took the opportunity to contract all the several mutant plants there, and the mutant beasts there except for the group of fire eagles, mutant black panthers and mutant squirrels, all became Zhao Fan's contract beasts. Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu asked them to work together to strangle the mutant insects and alien beasts there.

Zhao Fan contacted the mutant squirrel, and the mutant squirrel stopped attacking the mutant plants and began to strangle the mutant insects with all his might. Soon, the mutant bugs there were strangled.

At this moment, Zhao Fan contacted the Eagle King and the Black Panther, and Zhao Fan successfully hired the Eagle King and the mutant Black Panther with that kind of fish as a reward. Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu took a deep look at the direction of the cliff, and then they took the Eagle King and them away.

"When the things at the Kyoto base are over, we'll come back again." Zhao Fan said, now they don't have time to continue exploring there.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said.