142

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 142: Solicitation

Chapter 142: Solicitation

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 141 I've Got a Crush on YouNext Chapter: Chapter 143: The Ancestor of the One Hundred Thousand Mountain Abilities

Chapter 142 Solicitation

Zhao Fan no longer bothered with Qi Yun, the two of them said a few words, Xu Ruchu sent a letter to the people from the nearby base, and

Zhao Fan stayed.

After Xu Ruchu left, Zhao Fan looked at Qi Yun and said, "Miss Qi, let's talk."

"Okay, what do you want to talk to me about?" Qi Yun asked with an interested expression.

"Let's talk about the Kyoto base." Zhao Fan paused and said.

"What's there to talk about, I'm not interested in this, let's talk about feelings, I like to talk about this." Qi Yun looked at Zhao Fan and said with a smile.

After listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan said with a light smile: "Since Miss Qi only wants to talk to me about feelings, then we have nothing to say." Miss Qi, goodbye.

"I want to be good-looking, I want to be in shape, I want to be in status, I want to have abilities. Why don't you look down on me? Qi Yun shouted at Zhao Fan's back.

"Because I only love one person, and I love only one person." Zhao Fan stopped and said.

"Love, huh." Qi Yun sneered lightly.

Zhao Fan frowned and said, "Miss Qi, if you don't believe in love, it doesn't mean that others don't believe in love either." Just because you want to play the world doesn't mean that others are willing to play the world with you. "

Miss Qi, no matter what your purpose is, please don't pester us anymore. That's all I say, Miss Qi is doing it herself. After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he left, originally he wanted to talk to Qi Yun about the Kyoto base, but now it's okay.

Qi Yun looked at Zhao Fan's back, and his face returned to his previous expressionlessness. Is it good to do it yourself? Qi Yun snorted coldly in his heart.

"Zhao Fan, don't you want to talk to me about the Kyoto base? How can we talk when you're gone? Qi Yun looked at Zhao Fan's back and said.

"Miss Qi is willing to talk to me about the Kyoto base?" Zhao Fan turned around and asked.

Qi Yun snorted coldly and said, "Didn't you want to talk to me about the Kyoto base?"

"Yes." Zhao Fan said, took two steps back after speaking, looked at Qi Yun and asked, "What is your purpose in seizing the leadership of the Kyoto base?" "

The Kyoto base is of great significance, not only is it the largest base in the country, but it also has a very strong political color.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Qi Yun asked rhetorically, "What do you think is our purpose in seizing the leadership of the Kyoto base?"

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "I think your purpose is to use the Kyoto base to seize cultivation resources.

"Heh, what a hit the nail on the head, you guessed so right. That's right, our seizure of the leadership of the Kyoto base is indeed to seize the cultivation resources. Qi Yun looked at Zhao Fan and said, "We have to let the largest base in the country be our backing, so that we can have a steady stream of cultivation resources in our hands."