88

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 88: Zhao Fan called Dad

Chapter 88: Zhao Fan called Dad

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 87 The Request of the Mob TreeNext Chapter...Chapter 89 The Mutant Fly Is Coming

Chapter 88: Zhao Fan called his father

,

"What's the matter with the two of you? Why is there no blood on his face at all? Zhao Yongguo, who was standing in the courtyard, asked with a worried face when he saw them coming in.

"There was too much bloodletting." Zhao Fan said indifferently.

"Okay, what kind of blood do you blate?" Zhao Yongguo asked with a twisted eyebrow.

"Didn't Ning Chen tell you?" Zhao Fan asked.

"I was afraid that he would be worried, so I didn't tell him." Ning Chen came out of the house and said.

"What the hell is going on? Explain it to me. Zhao Yongguo asked, his gaze swept over the faces of the three of them.

"Let's go into the house and eat and say, I'm going to starve to death." Zhao Fan said.

In this way, the four of them moved to the dinner table. Zhao Fan said while eating, the two would not be delayed.

After listening, Zhao Yongguo twisted his eyebrows and said, "I think you should leave the flower on the top of the little monster tree alone."

"No, you can't give up halfway." Zhao Fan shook his head and said, "Give up now, and the blood of me and Ruchu will be shed in vain."

"White flow is also better than losing your life." Zhao Yongguo Road.

"It's not that serious, you can't lose your life." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he changed the topic and said: "Who made this braised pork, it's so delicious."

"Your dad made it, I don't have the craft." Ning Chen said with a smile.

"Don't change the subject for me." Zhao Yongguo put down the dishes and chopsticks and said, "Zhao Fan, Xu Ruchu, I don't agree with you continuing to feed blood to the little monster tree, so don't feed blood to the little monster tree in the future."

After

Zhao Yongguo finished speaking, the other three people at the dinner table were silent, and for a while, only the sound of chewing remained on the dinner table.

"Zhao Fan, Xu Ruchu, did you two hear it?" Zhao Yongguo looked at them and asked.

"Zhao Yongguo, let's talk about this matter after eating, okay?" Ning Chen came out to play a round.

"No, just now. Zhao Fan, Xu Ruchu, did the two of you hear what I just said? Zhao Yongguo looked at them and asked.

"I hear you." The two nodded, and after speaking, Zhao Fan continued: "But we won't stop feeding blood to the little monster tree." The little monster tree said that its fruit was about to ripen, and it would be a pity to give it up now.

"When is it ripe to maturity right away?" Zhao Yongguo asked with a twisted eyebrow.

"It's just going to mature very quickly." Zhao Fan swallowed the rice in his mouth and said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Zhao Yongguo snorted coldly and said, "Speaking of which, you don't know when to mature. I think that little monster tree is very cunning, so it's better to kill it. At this time, Zhao Yongguo really had killing intent towards the little monster tree.