76

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 76: News from the Kyoto base

Chapter 76: News from the Kyoto base

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 75 DetectiveNext Chapter...Chapter 77 Base Chief Zhao Fan

Chapter 76: News

from the Kyoto Base

"You really have a beast master here, I thought it was only the Kyoto base." Zhou Hu said with a shocked face.

"It's a pity that General Zhao and Zhao Gongzi left the Kyoto base, otherwise those people in the 100,000 mountains may not be able to seize the power of the Kyoto base." Zhou Hu said with a regretful face, and he didn't know whether he said this intentionally or unintentionally.

"Are there people living in the 100,000 mountains?" Xu Ruchu asked with a surprised face, secretly thinking: In the days when they were in seclusion, such a big thing happened in the Kyoto base.

Although Zhou Hu was surprised why Xu Ruchu asked this almost well-known question at this time, he still answered.

"We always thought that there was no one living in the 100,000 Great Mountains, but some time ago, a group of high-level supernatural abilities came out of the 100,000 Great Mountains, and they claimed to be 100,000 Great Mountain Innate Abilities, and they had been living a reclusive life before. Now that mankind is facing a great calamity, they have entered the world. Zhou Hu said to Xu Ruchu, and then said: "They entered the Kyoto base some time ago, and they took charge of the Kyoto base a few days later.

Listening to Zhou Hu's words, Xu Ruchu nodded and didn't say anything.

"And what's going on at the Kyoto base now?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"There is no change in the Kyoto base now, and I don't know if there will be any changes in the future. However, with such a group of high-level abilities entering the Kyoto base, the safety of the Kyoto base is undoubtedly guaranteed. Because of their existence, a large number of survivors have poured into the Kyoto base these days, and more survivors will definitely enter the Kyoto base in the future. Zhou Hu said.

"I heard that the Kyoto base is going to be expanded, and now it is being planned." Zhou Hu looked at the silent Xu Ruchu and said again.

"You know quite a bit." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhou Hu smiled and said, "That's what I do, and I may know more than others."

"That's right." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and asked after speaking: "Your Ningxian base is not too far from the Kyoto base, so you haven't thought about moving to the Kyoto base?"

"The relocation of the base is something that the base manager has to consider, and I don't know about this. However, many people from our Ningxian base have moved to the Kyoto base these days. Zhou Hu said with emotion: "These days, the brain drain of our Ningxian base has been very serious.

"You didn't stop it?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"The legs are long on other people's bodies, and we can't keep them if we want to. Besides, their hearts are no longer in our Ningxian base, so why force them to stay. Zhou Hu said, "Did you say that?"

"That's right." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and after speaking, he asked, "How many people with extraordinary abilities in the 100,000 mountains have entered the Kyoto base?"

"More than a thousand." Zhou Hu said, thinking secretly: It seems that the person in front of him really doesn't know about the 100,000 mountains.

"All of them are high-level abilities?" Xu Ruchu asked.