130

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 130: The Mutated Rattan Coming Across the Sea

Chapter 130: The Mutated Rattan Coming Across the Sea

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 129 Wealth and Danger SeekingNext Chapter...Chapter 131: The Mutant Plant Dies

Chapter 130: The Mutant Rattan

That Came Across the Sea Just when Zhao Fan asked Xu Ruchu to feed him, a vine drew towards him. Zhao Fan dodged the vine on one side, and then a spatial cut fell on the vine, and the vine was scarred by the cut, but it was not broken. A trace of solemnity flashed in Zhao Fanxu Ruchu's eyes, this vine is not simple.

As soon as the two people jumped up, they fought with this vine, and the attacks in the hands of the two people kept smashing towards this vine, this vine was very flexible, and the attacks of Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu did not fall on it.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu's eyes dimmed, Zhao Fan dodged the abstract vine towards him, and said: "Ruchu, do you see if this vine is particularly familiar" Xu Ruchu's eyes paused for a moment, and said: "

It's that fourth-level mutant plant." After speaking, he released his spiritual ability and looked at the vine, and his face changed.

"As before, you saw it." Zhao Fan said with a solemn face.

"See, this vine actually came across the sea." Xu Ruchu said in a deep voice.

"yes, across the ocean." Zhao Fan said with a heavy gaze: "I didn't expect this mutant plant to be so powerful.

Xu Ruchu's eyes dimmed, and said, "Actually, it's okay, let's clean up this vine that crossed the sea first." This vine that crossed the sea was certainly not an ordinary vine. Pack it up and there will definitely be an unexpected bonus.

"You're right." Zhao Fan nodded, and after speaking, he smashed towards the vine with a move of annihilation, annihilation is a large-scale attack, although this vine is very flexible, the attack still falls on that vine. The wounds on the vine deepened again, and several places were about to break. Xu Ruchu saw the wounds that were about to be broken, and his spiritual power turned into a sharp sword, so he slashed at those places.

Under the fierce attack of the two people, the results were finally seen, and the mutant vine was cut off. Zhao Fan's spiritual power swept away, and the vine was collected into the space by him.

"Keep up the good work." Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and said with a smile.

"Okay, keep up the good work." Xu Ruchu replied with a smile, and after speaking, a spiritual sword slashed down at the vine again. A section of vines was cut off again, and then it was collected into the space by Zhao Fan.

Just when these two people and this mutant vine were slowly grinding, the two of them looked at each other.

"A few more vines." Zhao Fan said to Xu Ruchu.

"It's good to come." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, at this time, they had already summed up the method of fighting against this vine.

"Yes, it's good to come." Zhao Fan said with a laugh, and after speaking, another annihilation fell on the vine that was drawn towards him. Then Xu Ruchu's spiritual blade slashed towards the wound of the vine.

The two of them were slowly grinding with the mutant vine like this, the two of them were not in a hurry, but the mutant plant was in a hurry. It has always been the overlord here, and today it was actually injured by these two people, how could it not be angry.