164

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 164: News

Chapter 164: News

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 163 Blood CurseNext Chapter: Chapter 165: Be Honest and Honest

Chapter 164:

News

"Is There a Cure?" Zhao Fan twisted his brows and asked.

"Nope." Blood Ming shook his head and said with a wry smile, "This poison is special, if you don't say what you shouldn't say, if you don't do what you shouldn't do, you will never be poisoned."

"For example?" Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and asked.

"For example, the matter of the Blood Drifting Pavilion, such as the matter of my uncle." Blood Ming looked at Zhao Fan Dao.

Listening to Xueming's words, Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "This medicine is to make you show loyalty to someone."

"Yes, the pill we take is added to my uncle's blood when refining the medicine, and whoever adds the blood to the medicine, the person who takes this pill must be loyal to whom, otherwise he will drain the blood of his whole body and die." Blood Ming looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"This medicine works well." Zhao Fan said after listening.

"It's really good, it can make people have loyal subordinates." Blood Ming said with a smile.

Hearing Xueming's words, Zhao Fan sneered and said, "Loyalty is not something that can be obtained by relying on a pill.

"Also, the so-called loyalty obtained by pills is forced." Blood Ming also sneered and said.

Zhao Fan nodded and said, "Do you have this prescription in your hand?"

"Nope." Xueming looked at Zhao Fan and said, "You want this prescription?"

"I want to." Zhao Fan nodded.

Xueming paused for a moment and said, "My uncle has it in his hand, and if you want a prescription, you can only go to my uncle?"

"I'm going to your uncle now to ask for a prescription, what's the difference between me and sending me to death?" Zhao Fan looked at the blood and raised his eyebrows.

"Aren't you also a fifth-level ability?" Blood Ming said jokingly.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Didn't I tell you?" I'm kidding you.

"You said it, but I can't hear which of your words is true and which is false." Blood Ming said with a smile.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Let's two pounds and eight taels, how many words do you have that are true?"

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Blood Ming smiled lowly, "People are dying and their words are good, my last words are true."

"I believe that your last words are true, because you are going to dig a hole for me and wait for me to jump." Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Blood Ming laughed twice in a low voice. "I'm digging a pit for you openly, as for whether to jump or not, it's your own business."

"By the way, do you want the blood magic skill of our Blood Floating Pavilion?" Blood Ming looked at Zhao Fan and said.

Zhao Fan looked at the blood and smiled, "You dug a pit for me again?"

"I have the right to dig holes, don't I?" Blood Ming said with a smile.

"Yes, you have the right to dig a pit, and I have the right to choose not to jump into a pit." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and asked after speaking: "The Blood God Skill is just an exercise, and it is not an exercise I need, to be honest, it is not attractive to me."