78

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 78: Feng Yang

Chapter 78: Feng Yang

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 77 Base Chief Zhao FanNext Chapter...Chapter 79 Into the Mountain

Chapter 78: Feng Yang

"How's the matter going over there?" Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and asked.

"After the spray tree is planted, tomorrow I will start planting mutant corn, mutant rice, etc., and strive to finish planting tomorrow." Xu Ruchu said, secretly thinking: Tomorrow he will use his spiritual power to plant, so the speed is not ordinarily fast.

Zhao Fan nodded, and then said: "After the grain is planted, I'm afraid we will have to guard it personally, and there will definitely be no stop."

Xu Ruchu nodded: "Yes, it's really food that's too important." If the news of the mutated food in our hands spreads, people from other bases will definitely find a way to come to us to get seeds. It's

not that they don't want to give the mutated food seeds to other bases, it's just that they have too few mutated food seeds in their hands, and they can't grow them enough.

"We're still too short of manpower." Zhao Fan said, paused after speaking, and said, "As before, I want to go out now and find some mutant spirit beasts to come back."

"If you go out now, those beasts you control will have to be dealt with first." Xu Ruchu said.

"I'll finish dealing with them before I leave." Zhao Fan said, and then said: "As before, I will come back as soon as possible, and the things in the base will trouble you."

"Hmm." Xu Ruchu hummed lightly, and then instructed Zhao Fan a few words.

After Xu Ruchu finished instructing, Zhao Fan kissed Xu Ruchu, and then left.

After Zhao Fan left, Xu Ruchu sighed, and then began to absorb the crystal nucleus cultivation.

Besides, Zhao Fan, after dealing with the strange beasts he controlled, he headed south. After walking for a while, he suddenly frowned, and then picked up his pace.

"Zhao Fan, save me." The multicolored macaw shouted.

With a wave of his hand, Zhao Fan shattered the attack that was chasing after the multicolored macaw.

"Who is your Excellency, and why did you rob me of my prey?" Feng Yang looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"I am a friend of this parrot, and I apologize to you for him if he offends you." Zhao Fan looked at Feng Yang and said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Feng Yang said: "In this way, then it killed my friend Lu Cai, what do you say."

"What's going on?" Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and looked at the multicolored macaw and asked.

"I wanted to take that green parrot as my little brother, but it didn't agree, so I wanted to subdue it, who knew that it couldn't help beating it so much, and I killed it in a few hits." The multicolored macaw said with an aggrieved face.

"You hear it, it admits it to itself." Feng Yang looked at Zhao Fandao.

Zhao Fan nodded and said, "It's wrong for it to kill your parrot, I'm sorry." "What's

the use of you saying I'm sorry? I can't get my green color back. Feng Yang looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"I know it's no use saying I'm sorry." Zhao Fan said, and after speaking, he asked, "What do you want to do about this?"