5

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 5: I'll Show You Home

Chapter 5: I'll Show You Home

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 4 Advancement Space MutationNext: Chapter 6: Awakening the Beast Master

Chapter 5 I'll Show

You Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu was supportive, and he also felt that the city was not a place to stay for a long time, so he decided to leave here. But he didn't expect that he would be abandoned in the end, thinking of this, a cold light crossed his eyes.

"I'm in favor of you leaving now, and as for me, I'll stay here and show you your home." Xu Ruchu said.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, a trace of surprise flashed in Zhao Fan's eyes, he didn't expect Xu Ruchu to say this. It's just that whether this is true or false, only Xu Ruchu himself knows now.

"You stay and show me the house, with your current physical condition, there is only one result, and that is death, are you willing?" Zhao Fan asked.

Xu Ruchu paused for a moment and said, "What's the use of being unwilling, my current physical condition is too bad to leave here at all."

"You can let me take you out of here." Zhao Fan said.

Xu Ruchu shook his head and said, "I'm the one who is dragging my feet now, and if you take me with me, I may drag you to death." So I can't do that, and if I do that, I'll take revenge.

Xu Ruchu continued: "You look cold, but your heart is very soft. In this world, soft-heartedness is not a good thing, so you have to harden your heart so that you can live a long time. Moreover, kindness is not necessarily rewarded.

"You're right, I remember your admonitions." Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and said, how could he not remember the lesson of blood in his previous life.

In his previous life, he saved many people along the way, and he saved most of the people in their mercenary group. But when he was pushed into the mutant wolf pack by Zhou Jin, no one came out to save him, which was also what made him feel cold.

"Just remember it, so I'll be relieved." Xu Ruchu smiled.

Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu like this, and muttered in his heart, what's the use of a big man smiling so good-looking.

Zhao Fan nodded: "Since you asked me not to be soft-hearted, then I'll start with you." Originally, I wanted to leave with you, but now I have decided not to take you away.

"Your decision not to take me is right, you pack up now and leave quickly." Xu Ruchu said.

Zhao Fan didn't see a trace of far-fetched from Xu Ruchu's face, and secretly thought: It seems that what he said is true.

"I'll change your dressing first, and then I'll leave you some food to eat, and I'll leave." Zhao Fan said.

"Now that medicine and food are precious, you don't have to waste them on me." Xu Ruchu said, secretly thinking: People who are destined to die, what are they wasting resources for.

"That's not good, if I don't leave you something to eat, you'll starve to death." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Look at what you said just now that you wouldn't be soft-hearted, why are you soft-hearted now, what does it have to do with you if I starve to death." Xu Ruchu said, secretly thinking: What he said just now, the young man in front of him didn't seem to listen to it. Such a young man made him very uneasy.