14

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 14: Fighting the Mutant Fish

Chapter 14: Fighting the Mutant Fish

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 13 Colorful MacawsNext Chapter: Chapter 15 Battle Mutant Carp

Chapter 14: Fighting the Mutant Fish

"The fishpond is ahead, I won't go there, I'm waiting for you here." The mutant duck quacked, the monsters there were so powerful, the ducks didn't dare to go.

Zhao Fan nodded, and then walked towards the pond with Xu Ruchu on his back, and there was a multicolored macaw flying above their heads.

"Ducks are cowards, and they don't even dare to go to the pond." Colorful macaw road.

"You're bold, why don't you go and eat rice." Zhao Fan said.

"Human, you don't hit people in the face, you don't talk shortly, didn't your mother tell you?" Colorful macaw fried hairy road.

"My mom really didn't tell me." Zhao Fan snorted coldly, he didn't even have a mother, who told him.

"Your mother really has no culture." Colorful macaw road.

"Macaw, it's time for you to catch fish for us." Xu Ruchu opened his mouth and said, he didn't want the colorful macaw to continue to reveal Zhao Fan's scars.

"I'll go now." After saying that, the multicolored macaw flew towards the fish pond.

Zhao Fan stood not far away with Xu Ruchu on his back, watching the colorful macaw fly to the top of the pond, and then flapped his wings and screamed.

As soon as the multicolored macaw screamed, the pond that had been stagnant just now seemed to come to life, and scarlet-eyed fish and shrimp surfaced and jumped up with their mouths open, trying to eat the macaw.

"Silly fish, you can't eat it, you can't eat it." The macaw flapped its wings and shouted.

"It's not afraid of happiness and sorrow, and if it falls, I won't save it." Zhao Fan said.

Xu Ruchu smiled and said, "There are a lot of big guys hidden at the bottom of the pond, I can't tell their level.

At this moment, a piercing scream rang out in this space, and the multicolored macaw fell downward with a shake of its body, almost falling into the mouth of a mutant fish beast that jumped out of the water.

At the critical moment, the multicolored macaw flapped its wings and flew up, saying as it flew: "Scared to death baby, scared to death baby."

Xu Ruchu, who

heard the scream, had a splitting headache, at this time, it was like someone stirring in his mind with a stick, and in an instant, Xu Ruchu's face became pale as paper, and cold sweat broke out. Xu Ruchu endured a splitting headache and erected a spiritual barrier around them.

Hearing the scream, Zhao Fan's head suddenly hurt, "Sound attack." After finishing speaking, he ran back with Xu Ruchu on his back, his ability level was high, and at this time, it had no effect on him except for a headache. However, the low level of the original ability made the impact of this sound attack on the original great, and at this time, his back was wet with the cold sweat of the original state.

Zhao Fan turned around and ran a few steps before he could hear the screams, and he knew that he had set up a spiritual barrier as before.

"As always, you can just set up a spiritual barrier for yourself, this sound attack has no effect on me." Zhao Fan said.

"It really doesn't matter?" Xu Ruchu asked.

"Not really." Zhao Fan said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu narrowed the scope of the spiritual barrier, so as to save his ability.

"As always, we have a big ticket today." Zhao Fan squinted his eyes slightly and said, and after speaking, he rushed to the river, and then with his right hand, a black column of water rushed out of his palm. After the water column rushes out, it becomes a thin curtain of water that covers the entire pond in the blink of an eye, and then merges into the water. At this moment, the mutant fish and shrimp began to jump frantically to the shore. In the blink of an eye, the shore of the pond is covered with mutant fish and shrimp, both dead and alive.

At this moment, more than 20 mutant fish and shrimp attacked Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, and those who had abilities smashed their abilities at them.

"There are so many first-class mutant fish and shrimp." Zhao Fan said, after speaking, he fought back while dodging the attack of the mutant fish and shrimp. With a wave of his hand, the six spatial blades went towards the six mutant fish and shrimp, and then threw out six spatial blades, and then six spatial blades went towards the mutant fish and shrimp.

After his spatial ability reaches level 1, he can fire six spatial blades in a row.

Xu Ruchu didn't look at it either, he condensed his spiritual ability into needles and stabbed those mutated fish and shrimp. Although Xu Ruchu's ability level was low, and his spiritual ability could not kill those mutated fish and shrimp, it disrupted the attack of the mutant fish and shrimp, creating an opportunity for Zhao Fan to kill these mutant fish and shrimp.

With the cooperation of the two of them, they soon killed those mutant fish and shrimp.

"Awesome my brother." The multicolored macaw flapped its wings and flew in front of them, looking at the mutated fish and shrimp carcasses all over the ground and said.

Neither of them paid attention to the colorful macaw, Xu Ruchu said with a solemn face: "Zhao Fan, there is still a golden carp hidden under the water, its eyes are normal, about three meters long, I can't tell its human ability level."

"This one is definitely the big boss." Zhao Fan said with a solemn face, as soon as his words fell, the carp surfaced, and a black column of water sprayed at Zhao Fan and them.

"Mutated water ability." Zhao Fan dodged the attack and said with burning eyes, "As before, I want to get the crystal nucleus of this carp." After saying that, the spatial blade in his hand went towards the golden carp.

The carp didn't dodge, and all the six spatial blades fell on the carp, but they didn't cause any damage to the carp.

"Level 2, this carp's ability is definitely level 2." Zhao Fan said with a solemn face, "And it hates humans very much. As he spoke, he dodged one of the carp's water columns.

"As a food for humans, it's normal to hate humans after mutation." Xu Ruchu said, and then said: "Zhao Fan, I interfere with it, you are the main attacker."

"Okay." Zhao Fan said, the two of them did not run away because of the high level of the mutated carp's ability.

This site is ad-free, and the permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第13章 五彩金剛鹦鹉下一章︰第15章 戰變異鯉魚

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy