129

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 129: Seeking Wealth and Danger

Chapter 129: Seeking Wealth and Danger

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 128: Exterminate the Alienated ArmyNext Chapter: Chapter 130: The Mutated Rattan Coming Across the Sea

Chapter 129: Seeking Wealth and

Danger

"Mutant Seagull, let's go in that direction." Zhao Fan pointed in one direction and said.

"Zhao Fan, it's the deep sea over there." Xu Ruchu looked in that direction and said.

The mutant seagull didn't dare to fly that way, so it stopped in mid-air.

Zhao Fan looked in that direction and said, "As before, mutated seagulls, there is a small island in that direction, and the island is full of mutant shellfish." It is said that wealth is sought in danger, what do you think?

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu's eyes moved and said, "Let's go over."

"Mutant seagull, what about you?" Zhao Fan asked.

The mutant seagull paused, then agreed. When the mutant seagulls agreed, they flew in that direction. After flying there, the mutant seagull hovered over the island, and Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu stood on the back of the mutant seagull and began to explore the situation on the island.

After the investigation, Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said, "It seems that the mutant shellfish here should have been lured by that mutant plant."

"yes." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said, "This is a fourth-level late-stage mutant plant, I tried to communicate with it just now, and it is very arrogant." It's just a sentence to let us get out of here, or you'll eat us.

"Tsk." Zhao Fan sighed lightly and said, "I'm afraid of dying, I'm the one who doesn't want to die." It told me to get out, and I had to stay.

Xu Ruchu chuckled lightly and said, "Are you preparing to snatch food from the tiger's mouth?"

"Isn't that what you think?" Zhao Fan asked rhetorically.

Xu Ruchu laughed twice and said, "I really think so."

"I knew you thought so." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu smiled, and then said, "How are we going to grab food in the tiger's mouth?"

Zhao Fan smiled slightly and said, "As before, do you have any good solutions?"

Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows: "Don't you have it?"

"Hehe, those who know me are the same." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and then said: "As at the beginning, no matter how powerful this fourth-level late-stage mutant plant is, it can only be the king and dominate on the ground. Now we're in the air, and that's our advantage.

"Let's just take advantage of that now." Xu Ruchu hooked his lips and smiled.

"As always, you're right." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and said with a straight face: "As before, let's start."

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said, after speaking, the spiritual ability poured down, and the mutant shells were accepted by Xu Ruchu in this way.

Zhao Fan was not idle, a piece of space cut down, and the mutant shell fell.

Xu Ruchu's eyes were stunned, and the mutant pearls that they killed were taken out by him, and then Zhao Fan's spiritual power swept away, and those mutated pearls were collected into the space by Zhao Fan.