30

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 30: It Could Be Your Father

Chapter 30: It Could Be Your Father

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 29 Could Be That KidNext Chapter: Chapter 31 I Recognize

Chapter 30: It Could Be Your Father

"I'll go on a mission with you tomorrow." Zhao Yongguo paused and said.

"Okay." Ning Chen understood Zhao Yongguo's eagerness.

"If it is confirmed that Zhao Fan has a fetal mark tomorrow, whether he recognizes me as a father or not, I will tell him everything that has happened, so that he will not be bewitched by Hao Qing in the future." Zhao Yongguo said, paused, and then said: "If Zhao Fan is that child, he will be my son from now on, and he has nothing to do with Hao Qing."

"How can Zhao Fan be your son alone? He is also my son. Ning Chen looked at Zhao Yongguo and said.

"Yes, he's your son too." Zhao Yongguo clasped Ning Chen's hand and said, "Ning Chen, thank you for accepting my son."

"Our son." Ning Chen corrected.

"Yes, it's our son." Zhao Yongguo said with a smile.

Ning Chen smiled and said, "Brother, we will also have sons in the future." "

Yes, we have a son." Zhao Yongguo said with a smile, "We not only have a son, but also a daughter-in-law."

Ning Chen nodded, and then said, "Brother, did you say they would call me Dad?"

"You'll have to ask them about that." Zhao Yongguo said, and sighed after speaking: "Zhao Fan may not recognize me as a father.

"This matter is urgent, let's take our time." Ning Chen said.

"Hmm." Zhao Yongguo said lightly.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu didn't know anything about what was happening here, and the two of them practiced all night. After withdrawing from cultivation, Zhao Fan knocked down Xu Ruchu, and the two of them lingered on the bed for a while, and then got up.

After exercising for a while, cooking and eating, I drove a few small ones and set off. Of course, the two of them did not forget to promise the little monster tree, and every morning they would drop two drops of blood on the flower bones of the little monster tree.

When they arrived at the city gate, Ning Chen was already waiting for them at the city gate. They collected their cars, and Shi Meng's mutated rooster mutated rabbit, the multicolored macaw and two small milk dogs got on the military card. Xu Ruchu hugged the little monster tree, and Zhao Fan held the mutant wisteria and prepared to sit in a car with Ning Chen.

Ning Chen used to make cars with everyone, but today's situation is special, so he drove a military Humvee alone, and Zhao Yongguo was sitting in it at this time.

"Zhao Fan, you get in the car first, I'll talk to Ruchu about something." Ning Chen said with a smile.

"What do you have to say to Ruchu?" Zhao Fan asked with a twisted eyebrow.

"Ask him something, just a few words, you won't even care about this." Ning Chen said.

"Zhao Fan, you get in the car first." Xu Ruchu said.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan nodded, and then got into the car.

"Captain Ning, what do you want to ask me about?" Xu Ruchu took the initiative to speak.

Ning Chen paused, didn't beat around the bush, and asked directly: "As before, is there a birthmark in Zhao Fan's right thigh?" It's this and this part. Ning Chen gestured.

Xu Ruchu's eyes darkened, and he looked at Ning Chen in front of him without speaking. At this time, he was thinking about Ning Chen's purpose.

"As always, don't worry, I have absolutely no ill intentions." Ning Chen explained.

"Captain Ning, why are you asking this question?" Xu Ruchu asked, he had already erected a spiritual barrier before speaking.

"Zhao Fan looks very similar to one of my old people, and I, the old man, once lost a child, and he happened to be the same age as Zhao Fan. So I went back and told my deceased about it, and he said that his child had a birthmark on the inside of his right thigh. Ning Chen explained, he knew that if he didn't make it clear, Xu Ruchu wouldn't tell him.

"What's the name of your deceased child? Date of birth? Xu Ruchu said that he and Zhao Fan only registered their age when they entered the base, and did not register the specific date of birth.

"The surname is Zhao." Ning Chen said, and after speaking, he told Xu Ruchu the date of birth.

and Zhao Fan's date of birth, Xu Ru thought secretly.

"Captain Ning, who is your old man?" Xu Ruchu asked.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Ning Chen had a bottom in his heart, if Zhao Fan didn't have a birthmark on his body, Xu Ruchu would definitely not ask him these questions, just say no.

"It's Zhao Yongguo, General Zhao." Ning Chen said.

"Didn't General Zhao's son die shortly after birth?" Xu Ruchu asked, it was not a secret that General Zhao's fiancée gave birth to his son died of illness, so Xu Ruchu also knew about it.

"But Zhao Fan appeared." Ning Chen said this, and after speaking, he asked, "As before, does Zhao Fan have that birthmark on his body?" If so, you must tell me.

"I have to discuss this matter with Zhao Fan." Xu Ruchu paused and said, at this time, his heart was far from being as calm as his face showed.

"Okay, then you can discuss it now, there are still twenty minutes to go, you should be able to discuss." Ning Chen said.

Their mission this time is a large-scale mission of the base, in addition to their Eagle Falcon team, they also sent a lot of ordinary warriors without abilities and the ability groups of the base to collect food. And their Eagle Falcon team is only responsible for strangling the mutant spiders hovering around the grain depot.

"Yes." Xu Ruchu said, secretly thinking: This happened too suddenly, and what shocked him even more was that Zhao Fan's father was likely to be General Zhao.

"As always, what are you going to discuss with me?" Zhao Fan asked.

"It's General Zhao sitting in the car." Xu Ruchu said.

"yes, it's just that I think he's weird." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Can you not blame it?" Xu Ruchu said, and said directly: "He may be your biological father."

"As always, what are you talking about? You repeat? Zhao Fan asked incredulously, he felt that something was wrong with his ears.

"I said that General Zhao may be your biological father." Xu Ruchu looked at Zhao Fan and said word by word.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan was silent.

Xu Ruchu looked at the silent Zhao Fan, and told Zhao Fan about the conversation with Ning Chen just now.

This site is ad-free, and the permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第29章 可能是那孩子下一章︰第31章 我認

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy