87

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 87: The Monster Tree's Request

Chapter 87: The Monster Tree's Request

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 86 Cleaning up the Big Flower CatNext Chapter..Chapter 88 Zhao Fan Calls Dad

Chapter 87: Little Monster Tree's Request

After the

truce, Xu Ruchu hurriedly asked the little monster tree rooted in the courtyard to heal Zhao Fan's injuries. When the little monster tree wanted to heal the big cat, he was stopped by Xu Ruchu.

"Meow meow meow..." The big cat looked at Zhao Fan, who had recovered as before, and meowed. The grievance that called, the sadness.

"You move to the farm, and I'll let the little monster tree heal you." Zhao Fan looked at the big cat and said proudly.

"Meow meow meow..." After the cat barked, he jumped on the chaise longue where he lay every day, and began to lick his wounds and heal himself.

"Alright, let it stay at home." Xu Ruchu grabbed Zhao Fan and said, and then said: "Ning Chen asked us to come over for dinner, you hurry up and take a shower and change your clothes."

"You come with me to the shower." Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu with burning eyes and said.

"Okay." Xu Ruchu said with a smile that he also missed Zhao Fan. By the time the two of them came out of the house again, it was a long time later, and both of them looked satisfied.

Just when the two of them were about to go to Zhao Yongguo Ning Chen's house, the roots of the little monster tree were tightly wrapped around the legs of the two people.

"What does this mean?" Zhao Fan asked, looking at the tree whiskers wrapped around his legs.

"It's spitting, and I don't understand what it means." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said, and began to communicate with the little monster tree again after speaking.

After communicating for a while, Xu Ruchu sighed and said, "It said that we gave it too little blood, and it asked us to give it more of our blood."

"It didn't say how much more it wanted us to give it." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan's brows were also tightly twisted.

"Why do you say the little monster tree wants our blood?" Zhao Fan asked with a twisted eyebrow.

Xu Ruchu shook his head, he didn't know either. At this time, the two of them looked at the little monster tree and fell silent.

"Do we give or don't give?" After a moment of silence, Zhao Fan asked.

Xu Ruchu paused for a moment and said, "I don't want to continue to get used to the little monster tree." "That's

not too much?" Zhao Fan said.

"That's what I thought." Xu Ruchu nodded.

Hearing Xu Ruchu's words, the little monster tree was anxious, and more tree whiskers were wrapped around the two people.

"It says if we don't give it more blood, it will die." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Little monster tree, why did you die?" Zhao Fan looked at the little monster tree and asked.

"It says that its flowers need more of our blood to water, and if we don't give it enough blood, the flowers will absorb the nutrients from it, and eventually it will be sucked dry by the flowers and die." Xu Ruchu said.