25

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 25: The Xu Family's Opposition

Chapter 25: The Xu Family's Opposition

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 24 Entering the BaseNext Chapter: Chapter 26 is remembered

Chapter 25: The Xu Family's Opposition

"You're at the wrong door." Xu Jia opened the door and saw that it was Xu Ruchu who said this, and slammed the door after speaking.

Xu Ruchu's eyes darkened, a trace of anger flashed in Zhao Fan's eyes, and he wanted to kick the door when he raised his foot, but was stopped by Xu Ruchu, and then Xu Ruchu began to knock on the door again.

"You are not welcome in this home." Xu Jia said in an unkind tone.

"Get out of the way." Xu Ruchu said with a cold face.

"I said that you are not welcome in this house, you should leave quickly." Xu Jiadao, she never thought that Xu Ruchu would come back alive.

"Big brother, are you back?" Xu Le said excitedly as he ran when he heard the voice.

"yes, I'm back." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

It's a scene of relatives meeting each other. Grandpa Xu, Grandma Xu, Father Xu, and Xu Le were very happy, while Jiang Yue and Xu Jia kept their faces dark. When Xu Ruchu said that Zhao Fan was his partner, Jiang Yue finally found an opportunity, and she scolded Xu Ruchu for this.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's introduction, Xu's father's face was very ugly, so he didn't open his mouth when Jiang Yue scolded Xu Ruchu. Even in the last days, he did not allow his son to find a male daughter-in-law.

"Xu Ruchu, if you still want to be in this house, if you want our relatives, you will break off with him now, or I will kick you out of the house." After Jiang Yue finished scolding, Father Xu said with a gloomy face.

"Xiao Chu, since ancient times, the combination of yin and yang has been the right way, you and Xiao Zhao have broken off." Grandpa Xu said.

"Xiao Chu, grandma still wants to hold her grandson, so you can break it off with Xiao Zhao. This is good for you and Xiao Zhao. Grandma Xu also spoke.

"Grandparents, whether you accept it or not, I won't break up with Zhao Fan." Xu Ruchu said resolutely.

"Bastard, don't you even want your family for a man? If you don't break off with this kid today, you will get out of this house immediately, I will treat you as if you don't have this son, and don't say that you are my son outside in the future, I can't afford to lose this person. Father Xu slapped the table and said.

Xu Le pursed his lips and didn't speak, he didn't want his eldest brother to be with a man.

"Dad, then forgive my son for being unfilial, I'll go." After speaking, he picked up Zhao Fan and left.

"Xiao Chu, don't you want grandma and this family?" Grandma Xu said with a sad face.

"Grandma, you will always be my grandma." After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, he pulled Zhao Fan and continued to walk.

"Big brother, don't you want me too?" Xu Le stood up and shouted.

"Yes." Xu Ruchu said without replying, opened the door and walked out.

"Big brother."

"Xiao Chu."

Xu Ruchu paused, then closed the door. This door completely cut off the sight of Xu Ruchu and his family. Xu Ruchu stood outside the door and closed his eyes, then pulled Zhao Fan and walked down.

"As before, you still have me, they don't want you, I want you." Zhao Fan hugged Xu Ruchu and said.

Jiang Yue scolded Xu Ruchu like that, no one in the Xu family spoke for Xu Ruchu, and Zhao Fan was angry with Xu Ruchu's family. If it hadn't been for Ruchu's face, he would have blown up a long time ago.

Xu Ruchu hugged Zhao Fan back and said, "I'm not so fragile, let's go, we have to hunt tomorrow."

Xu Ruchu said that it was false not to be sad, but he couldn't give up Zhao Fan for the sake of his family. You can't have both fish and bear's paws, he understands this.

That night, the two slept in their arms and did nothing. After breakfast the next day, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu set off with a few small ones. It takes 60,000 white cores to buy their villa, and they want to get it together as soon as possible, so as not to increase the price again.

They left the base and headed straight for Wu City. The current Kyoto base is located between Kyoto and Takeshi, which is closer to Takeshi.

Now the military at the base is cleaning up Wu City, and they need supplies from Wu City. Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu avoided the military people, and they went directly to the south of Wu City, where there was a large shopping mall, and their target was there.

Now that Wu City has been occupied by alienated people and beasts, if Zhao Fan didn't have the life-saving talisman of Heishui, he wouldn't dare to take Xu Ruchu and them into the city.

Looking at the alienated people densely covered with the heads of various animals, a trace of pain flashed in Xu Ruchu's eyes, and then he clenched the saber in his hand and killed it.

There is always a time when an ability runs out, and if you start with it and run out when it's time to use it, you're in trouble.

They killed in front, and the mutant wisteria tree dug crystal nuclei in the back to suck the corpse, dug up a bunch and sent it to Zhao Fan, saving Zhao Fan a lot of things.

They fought their way to the vicinity of the mall, which had been overrun by a mutated plant. The five-story building was crawling with black mutant plants at this time.

"This is a mutated pothos, a dark ability." Zhao Fan said with a solemn expression, "I heard that the military has cleaned up many times, and it took a lot of people to get rid of this mutant pothos, but I didn't expect it to grow here." This time, we ran into it.

"I sense that this mutant pothos is full of malice." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said, "We must get rid of this mutant pothos."

Zhao Fan nodded: "The fastest way to get rid of it is to take out its crystal nucleus."

"I'll find out where its nucleus is right now." Xu Ruchu said, and after speaking, he released his spiritual ability and began to search.

"Found it, this mutant pothos didn't grow in a pot on the second floor before it mutated, and now its roots are poking out of the pot and penetrating the floor on the second floor, and now the first floor is covered with its roots. And its crystal nucleus was hidden in that pot, and its color was as black as ink. Xu Ruchu said.

Zhao Fan nodded, and then the two of them discussed the attack.

"Yes, there were two people there, a lion, a parrot, a chicken, a rabbit and two puppies." Zhou Wang said, Zhou Wang is a dual-line ability of vision mutation and speed.

Ning Chen, who was killing alienated people, frowned and said, "You can keep an eye on the situation over there at any time and see what they want to do?"

"Yes." Zhou Wangdao.

This site is ad-free, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第24章 進入基地下一章︰第26章 被惦記上了

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy