81

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 81: Enter the Eastern Base

Chapter 81: Enter the Eastern Base

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 80 TrackingNext Chapter...Chapter 82 Zhang Zhengru This Man

Chapter 81: Entering the Eastern Base

"The mutant turtle beast is dead." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, his figure disappeared in front of Feng Yang.

Zhao Fan landed on the dying mutant octopus, and sent the octopus on its last journey with one move, and then with a wave of his hand, the corpses of the mutant octopus and the mutant turtle beast entered Zhao Fan's space.

"Let's get out of here and divide again." Zhao Fan said to Feng Yang, and after speaking, the two of them left the beach, and the game between the two was interrupted.

"This is a crystal nucleus taken from the mutant turtle beast and the mutant octopus beast, both of which are water-based ability crystal nuclei, one for each of the two of us." Zhao Fan said to Feng Yang.

Feng Yang paused for a moment and said, "I will exchange this crystal nucleus for the shell of the mutant turtle."

"The turtle shell is half of yours, so you suffer." Zhao Fan said, and then said: "I don't take advantage of you, you take the crystal nucleus, and the turtle shell will also belong to you."

"Isn't that why I'm taking advantage of you? No way. Feng Yang said, and then said: "I don't need the water crystal nucleus, but I really need the turtle shell, take what you need, just do what I just said."

Feng Yang said so, and Zhao Fan didn't shirk and agreed.

"My space is relatively small, so I'll put my share of the alien beast meat there for the time being, and I'll take it with you when I eat." Feng Yang said with a smile.

"You're going to rely on me." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"yes." Feng Yang smiled and said, "Don't you want to get rid of me.

Zhao Fan paused for a moment and asked with a serious face, "Why did you stick to me?"

"Don't say you don't have a purpose." Zhao Fan looked at Feng Yang and added.

Looking at the serious Zhao Fan, Feng Yang raised his eyebrows and said: "I have taken a fancy to you, and I want to pursue you, so I naturally want to stick to you."

"Don't play such a joke on me, I don't want my daughter-in-law to misunderstand." Zhao Fan said with a displeased face.

"I'm not kidding you, what I'm saying is true. With a handsome man like me pursuing you, don't you have a snickering joy in your heart? Feng Yang asked with a smile on his face.

"Okay, have you taken a fancy to me, you know it in your heart, I know it in your heart, you better tell the truth." Zhao Fan waved his hand and said.

"You're boring." Feng Yang said with a smile, and after speaking, he asked, "Am I not as handsome as your daughter-in-law?"

"You're less than one-ten-thousandth of him in my eyes." Zhao Fan said.

"It's really in the eyes of a lover, I must meet your daughter-in-law to see where he looks better than me." Fengyang Road.

"If you don't tell your true purpose, I won't take you to him." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

"It's better, we just happen to be living in a two-person world outside, I'm happy." Feng Yang said with a smile.