176

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 176: The Kyoto base is besieged

Chapter 176: The Kyoto base is besieged

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 175 Catch Qi YunNext Chapter: Chapter 177: The Historical Process

Chapter 176: The Kyoto Base Is Besieged

"You want to go back to the base?" Qi Yun looked at them and asked.

"Thanks to Miss Qi, we have to go back." Zhao Fan said with a sneer.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Qi Yun said: "As long as you let me go, nothing will happen to your base."

"Miss Qi, you are hiding it, how can you let us believe your words? Zhao Fan said sarcastically.

"Miss Qi, if you don't want to tell us your plan, then don't talk." Xu Ruchu looked at Qi Yun and wrinkled his eyebrows, and as he spoke, his mutated plants all got into the flower pot in front of him.

"They're all Level 3 mutant plants?" Qi Yun replied to the question.

"Yes." Xu Ruchu said, in fact, there are fourth-level mutant plants in it, but there is no need for him to tell Qi Yun.

After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, Qi Yun's eyes flickered, pursed his lips, and said, "If I don't go back tonight, my brother will send someone to attack the Dawning Base."

"How many men to send and what time to attack our base?" Xu Ruchu then asked.

"Send a small team of Falcon over and attack the Dawn Base at one o'clock in the morning." Qi Yun looked at them and said.

"Really?" Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and said.

Hearing Xu Ruchu's tone, Qi Yun frowned and asked, "You don't believe what I said?"

"You are telling a lie, how can we believe it?" Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and said.

"Miss Qi, this is the end of the conversation." Xu Ruchu sneered and said.

"Why do you think I'm lying?" Qi Yun looked at them and asked, obviously not wanting to end the conversation.

"Because what you say is a lie." Zhao Fan said with a sneer.

"If you know I'm lying, why are you in such a hurry to get back to base?" Qi Yun asked with a twisted eyebrow.

"If your operation fails, the Kyoto base will definitely take action, and we will naturally take refuge when we go back." Zhao Fan said.

"Evacuate?" Qi Yun said sarcastically, paused after speaking, and said: It seems that you are also aware.

Listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu smiled, they didn't realize it at this time, they could only wait for death.

"Truth be told, the Dawning base is a burden to the two of you. With it, you will always have weaknesses. Qi Yun paused and looked at them and said.

"If you want to go further, I suggest you abandon the burden of the Dawning Base." Qi Yun looked at them and continued.

"Thank you, Miss Qi, for the reminder." Zhao Fan said, after speaking, he looked at Xu Ruchu and said, "Ruchu, I'm ready, what about you?"

"I'm fine too." Xu Ruchu said.

"Then we'll go." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he jumped on the mutant peacock, and Xu Ruchu jumped on the mutant seagull. The spirit beasts that were going to be taken away were on the bodies of the ten mutant eagles. Xu Ruchu's mutant plant branches were wrapped around the mutant seagull.