63

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 63: Hao Qing Comes to the Door

Chapter 63: Hao Qing Comes to the Door

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 62 MovingNext Chapter: Chapter 64 Zhao Yongguo is powerful

Chapter 63 Hao Qing Comes to the Door

Ning Chen and Zhao Yongguo were talking in the

living room, and Hao Qing stepped on high heels and wore delicate makeup.

"You're not welcome here, don't you know?" Zhao Yongguo looked at Hao Qing and twisted his eyebrows and said.

"If my son doesn't come to you, you and I will come to your door." Hao Qing said with a sneer, and asked, "What about my son?"

"Zhao Fan is not your son." Zhao Yongguo said very politely.

"Joke, Zhao Fan was conceived and born in October, isn't it my son, is it Ning Chen's son? Oh, I forgot, Ning Chen won't give you a son because he's a man. Hao Qing said sarcastically.

Listening to Hao Qing's words, Ning Chen hooked his lips and smiled: "Although I can't give birth to a son, Zhao Fan is my son now."

"Ning Chen, you rooster who can't lay eggs, you want to rob my son with me, no way." Hao Qing said sarcastically, although she doesn't love Zhao Yongguo now. But when she thought that Zhao Yongguo would rather mix with a man than marry her, she felt that she was insulted.

"Hao Qing, pay attention to your words, my endurance is limited." Zhao Yongguo said with a calm face.

"Zhao Yongguo, let me tell you, my patience is also limited." Hao Qing sneered and said, "Now you immediately let my son come out to see me?" Otherwise, don't blame me for being rude to you.

"You're welcome to us? You don't have that ability yet. Zhao Yongguo said with a sneer, and then said: "Hao Qing, the door is there, you can leave quickly if you know each other."

"Zhao Yongguo, I can't see my son today, I won't leave." Hao Qing sat on the sofa and said.

Listening to Hao Qing's words, Zhao Yongguo's face sank even more terrifyingly.

"Hao Qing, you threw that little Zhao Fan at the door of the orphanage, and then created the illusion that Zhao Fan was killed by the nanny to confuse us, and now you still have the face to recognize Zhao Fan, why is your face so big?" Zhao Yongguo asked with a frosty face.

"Zhao Yongguo, you slander me." Hao Qing said hatefully, "Did you tell Zhao Fan about me like this?"

"Yes." Zhao Yongguo said without hesitation.

After listening to Zhao Yongguo's words, Hao Qing said angrily: "Zhao Yongguo, you slandered me so much in front of your son, you are ruthless, you are so ruthless."

"I said, why didn't my son come to me, it turned out that you were a ghost between our mother and son. Zhao Yongguo, you despicable villain.

Zhao Yongguo sneered: "Hao Qing, am I slandering you, God knows that you know and I know, don't pretend to me here."

"Zhao Yongguo, it's you despicable villain who slanders me." Hao Qing said with an angry face, "I must explain it clearly to Zhao Fan, and then take Zhao Fan to leave you despicable villain."

"Zhao Fan, son, where are you, your mother came to see you." Hao Qing shouted regardless of her image, "Zhao Fan, son, you come out, your mother has come to see you."