170

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 170: Seduction

Chapter 170: Seduction

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 169 Hidden DangersNext Chapter: Chapter 171 - Clearing the Safe Passage

Chapter 170: Temptation

"After I go back, I will first open up the safe passage from our Dawning base to the eastern base, and after this passage is opened, we will come back and open the passage from the Dawning base to the northwest base." Zhao Fan paused and said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Lei Song's eyes lit up and said, "Doesn't this connect things?" It will be much more convenient to contact in the future. "Secretly thought: The Dawning Base has such an ability, whether it is to clean up the passage or maintain this safe passage, other bases do not have this ability.

"By the way, why don't you open the passage from your Dawn base to our northwest base first?" Lei Song asked.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "The passage from the eastern base to our Shuguang base was first proposed by the eastern base.

"Oh, that's right." Lei Song said, "Then I won't fight."

"I knew you were the most empathetic." Zhao Fan said with a smile, "But you don't have to worry, no accident, that passage can be opened in a few days, and then we will start to open up this passage."

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Lei Song said with a wry smile: "To be honest, I'm really anxious, you don't know, our northwest base is besieged this time, and it's really difficult to ask for help." If this passage is opened, it will be easier to call for help. "I thought to myself: If you get on the safe passage, you will basically be safe, and you can go to ask for help.

"So, I'm really looking forward to you opening this passage as soon as possible." Lei Song looked at Zhong Zhao Fan and said, "The taste of the lonely city is not pleasant."

Listening to Lei Song's words, Zhao Fan nodded: "We will get through as soon as possible."

"Isn't there a connection between your base and the base in the north of the southwest base?" Zhao Fan asked.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Lei Song said: "There was contact before, but in the past twenty days, I don't know where so many mutant bugs have appeared, our base has been besieged by mutant bugs for a full fifteen days, and the people we sent to those two bases to ask for help have not returned, and now they don't know whether they are alive or dead, and I don't know if there was an accident halfway, or if those two bases also had an accident."

"Hey." Lei Song sighed.

After listening to Lei Song's words, Zhao Fan said: "I came from the Dawning Base, and I didn't encounter mutant bugs along the way. It could also be that he didn't pay much attention to the bottom in the air.

"I guess they're all here to besiege our base." Lei Song said, paused after speaking, and said: "Mutant bugs have besieged our base several times before, but this time it is the largest. This time our base has suffered heavy casualties, and if we do this again, we will definitely not be able to support it.

After Lei Song finished speaking, Zhao Fan pondered for a moment and said, "

Lei Song, I'll tell you bad news."

"Zhao Fan, the last thing I want to hear now is bad news, can you not say it?" Lei Song said with a wry smile.

"No, I have to tell you the news." Zhao Fan said.