70

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 70: Power Stones

Chapter 70: Power Stones

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 69 UnwillingNext Chapter..Chapter 71 Wu Ning Forced to Buy

Chapter 70: Power Stone

"Two guests, we still have a few ice silk handkerchiefs here, I don't know if the two guests are interested in taking a look." The boss said with a smile, and he had already taken it out as he spoke.

"Two guests can feel it." The boss said with a smile.

Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu smiled, and then the two of them picked up one from the tray, and it was cold in the hand, and it was very comfortable to hold.

"Not bad." Zhao Fan smiled and said, "How can this handkerchief be sold?"

"One secondary crystal nucleus, one for one." The boss said with a smile.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "The thing is a good thing, but the price is also really good." There

are really few people who can afford to buy a secondary crystal nucleus. Even if he could afford it, he wouldn't buy it, it wasn't worth it.

"Good things naturally have to be priced." The boss said with a smile, "Two guests, this ice silk handkerchief is really not expensive for a second-level crystal nucleus, and the two of you will not buy it at a loss."

Listening to the boss's words, Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu smiled, and then the two of them put the handkerchief in their hands on the tray.

"It's true that it's not a loss, but we don't have a second-level crystal nucleus in our hands." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"Two guests can pay the bill with a first-class crystal nucleus." The boss said with a smile, secretly thinking: These two don't have a second-level crystal nucleus in their hands, he doesn't believe it.

Listening to the boss's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu shook their heads, and a trace of disappointment flashed in the boss's eyes.

"Boss, your family sells clothes of this material at our Kyoto base, I don't know who these clothes come from?" Zhao Fan asked, this is the reason why they entered this store.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, the boss paused, and then said with a smile: "My brother used to be a tailor, and the ability to awaken after the end of the world is in this regard, so this dress is made by my brother."

He dared to open a shop, so he was not afraid to expose his brother's powers.

"That's a good ability." Zhao Fan smiled and said, "It's a very practical ability." "It's

okay." The boss said with a smile, and then said: "There are so many clothes in the small store, but the two of you don't like one?"

"We're not just looking at one, we're looking at a lot of them, but the price isn't ordinarily high." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, the boss smiled and thought to himself: It seems that the things in their store have not entered the eyes of the two.

"Boss, I don't know if you can take on processing work in this store?" Zhao Fan looked at the boss and said, "Let's make materials, and Brother Ling will help us make a few clothes."

"Pick it up." The boss said without hesitation, thinking to himself: their small store already has this business, but he hasn't had time to list it yet.