29

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 29: It Could Be That Kid

Chapter 29: It Could Be That Kid

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 28 Like My Old ZhaoNext Chapter...Chapter 30 Could Be Your Father

Chapter 29 It Could Be That

Child "Brother, I've never hated the scars on your face." Ning Chen touched the scar on Zhao Yongguo's face and said.

"This brother knows, if you dislike your brother, you won't follow your brother back then." Zhao Yongguo pressed Ning Chen's hand and said, Ning Chen followed him when he was twenty years old, when he was just disfigured, and eleven years have passed.

Ning Chen smiled and said, "Brother, I stared at your face like that just now because I think Zhao Fan looks very like you, especially like you in those photos you took around twenty." Look at him like a young you coming out of a picture.

"Is it really that like?" Zhao Yongguo asked with a smile, he didn't think much about it at this time.

"Yes, it's that way. When you see him, you'll know. Ning Chen said.

"Then when I see him one day, I'll see how much he resembles me." Zhao Yongguo said with a smile on his face.

Ning Chen paused for a moment and said, "Brother, I said that Zhao Fan looks like you, so you don't have any other ideas?"

"What do I have in mind?" Zhao Yongguo asked with a funny face.

"Brother, there is no person in this world who looks so similar for no reason. Brother, don't you really have any other ideas? Ning Chen sat cross-legged on the sofa and twisted his eyebrows and asked.

Zhao Yongguo smiled and said, "You don't think that Zhao Fan is my nephew who is outcast. That's definitely not my eldest brother's, the third is romantic, and it's really possible to get an illegitimate child out.

"Zhao Fan is twenty-one years old, the third child is the same age as me, and he is Chinese New Year's Eve one today. Brother, the third child is talented and righteous, and he can't give birth to a son at the age of ten. Ning Chen said.

"Yes, is that the eldest brother's?" Zhao Yongguo said with a smile.

"If the eldest brother hears this, he has to be anxious with you." Ning Chen said.

"They all say that the nephew is like an uncle, is it Yongmei's child?" Zhao Yongguo said again.

"Brother, if Sister Yongmei hears what you say, she has to beat you." Ning Chen said.

"Even if Yongmei and the two go together, they can't beat me." Zhao Yongguo said with a smile.

Listening to Zhao Yongguo's words, Ning Chen was speechless.

"Okay, let's not talk about Zhao Fan, isn't it just a bit like me? There are too many people in the world who look like two strangers. Zhao Yongguo said.

"Brother, that's different, you two really look too similar." Ning Chen twisted his eyebrows and said, he hesitated in his heart after speaking, he actually didn't want to uncover the scar in Zhao Yongguo's heart. But he didn't say anything, and his heart was not steady.

"It's not for nothing that two strangers look too similar, I will definitely meet Zhao Fan another day, see how much he looks like me, and let you be so attentive." Zhao Yongguo Road.

"Brother, didn't you think that Zhao Fan was likely to be that child?" Ning Chen hesitated for a moment but said it.

"Which child?" Zhao Yongguo asked with a puzzled expression.