18

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 18: Mutant Flesh Worms

Chapter 18: Mutant Flesh Worms

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 17 Monster TreeNext Chapter: Chapter 19: The Monster Tree's Abilities

Chapter 18 Mutant Flesh Worm

Two mutated rice plants produced two half-foot-long ears of rice, and Zhao Fan gave one of the ears to the multicolored macaw. The colorful macaw was very happy, and then kept praising Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu for being amazing.

"Have you been to the orchard over there?" Zhao Fan looked at the multicolored macaw and asked.

The original planting area has become a grassland, and the original fruit grove is still there, but it is taller and more lush than before, and from a distance, there is not a single fruit on it.

"I've been, it's full of bugs." The multicolored macaw said, "It's all the bugs that the rooster loves to eat."

"What kind of bugs are in there?" Xu Ruchu asked with a twisted eyebrow.

"It's all leaf-eating bugs." The multicolored macaw said, and after speaking, he asked, "Are you going to catch bugs?" Huh

? We're going to catch bugs, how about you take us? Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and asked.

"You help me hide this rice, and I'll take you there." The multicolored macaw said so.

"You can't afford to be early." Zhao Fan sneered, "Okay, I'll help you hide it, and when you eat it, ask me."

"You're such a nice guy, a nice guy." The colorful macaw said to Zhao Fan.

Listening to the words of the colorful macaw, Xu Ruchu smiled and said: "What you said is right, our family Zhao Fan is a good person, and he has meat to eat."

Xu Ruchu fell in love with the Colorful Macaw's intelligence and fire-based abilities, so he wanted to take the Colorful Macaw away.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan's heart was sweet.

"I don't like meat, I love rice." Colorful macaw road.

"Then you follow my family as before, and you will have rice to eat if you follow him, because my family will grow rice as before." Zhao Fan is looking for a bodyguard for Xu Ruchu.

"Do you really know how to grow rice?" The multicolored macaw looked at Xu Ruchu and asked.

"Yes." Xu Ruchu nodded.

"Then I'll follow you, I'll go wherever you go in the future, and you can't get rid of me." Colorful macaw road.

It's hard to find food these days, so follow this person to eat a big family, this is the heart of the colorful macaw.

"Then you'll follow us to catch bugs now." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, "Only when you work can you eat rice."

"I don't eat for nothing." The multicolored macaw said this, and after saying that, it flew majestically towards the fruit forest.

Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan shook their heads and smiled, and then followed the parrot and walked towards the orchard. Xu Ruchu walked with a little lame in his right leg, but his speed was not slower than Zhao Fan's.

Zhao Fan started to walk very slowly in order to take care of Xu Ruchu, Xu Ruchu directly surpassed him, and walked faster and faster, which was to prove that he didn't need Zhao Fan and others with his actions.

As soon as they entered the orchard, they saw a rooster running towards them, followed by a string of scarlet-eyed mutant flesh worms, each the shortest being a meter long.

"Whoa, whoa." Help me. The big rooster saw Zhao Fan and shouted.

Zhao Fan looked at the string of meat worms with burning eyes, and said, "As before, the meat of the meat worms is very delicious, and we have a good mouth." After saying that, he clenched the knife in his hand and rushed over, heading directly towards the first-level meat worm that hit the head.

Seeing Zhao Fan rushing over, Xu Ruchu clenched the saber in his hand and rushed over.

The multicolored macaw flapped its wings and rushed over, and the big rooster stopped running, and turned his head to fight with the meat worms.

Fleshworms don't have abilities, but they have a lot of strength and the ability to regenerate, making them harder to kill.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu waved the knives in their hands, and each knife slashed at the head of the meat worm, targeting the crystal nucleus of their head, without which the meat worm would be completely dead.

The sharp claws of the multicolored macaw and the mutant rooster also scratch at the head of the meat worm, and the target is also the crystal nucleus.

Just as they were fighting with the mutated flesh worms, groups of flesh worms squirmed and crawled towards them. The level of this group of meat worms is generally not high, all of them are level zero, but they are better than the number of them.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu stood back to back, constantly waving the knives in their hands, each knife could bring out a crystal nucleus, but at this time they didn't have time to pick it up.

"This swarm of bugs must be trying to exhaust us." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

"I think so, it's just that their calculations are wrong, and they're giving us meat." Zhao Fan said.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu smiled, he did send meat to them.

"There were a few big ones, and the eyes were all normal colors, and their meat was tastier." Zhao Fan licked his lips and said.

"Parrot, you cover as before, rooster you cover me." Zhao Fan shouted at them.

After saying that, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu rushed towards those first-level mutant meat worms. Even if it is a spirit animal, the IQ of the meat worm is not high.

Xu Ruchu's ability was not as high as the level 1 mutant fleshworm, but he was smarter than them, and he dodged and attacked it with his psychic ability. At the moment when the mutant flesh worm stagnates, then start mending the knife.

In this way, he quickly grinded to death a first-level mutant meat worm, and Zhao Fan had already killed three at this time.

The parrot and rooster did a very good job of covering, not letting a low-level meat worm get close to the two of them.

The strange little tree was not idle, Xu Ruchu asked it to protect the mutated rice, and it also killed a lot of meat insects in this effort.

Layers of mutant flesh worm corpses were spread on the ground, and the number of mutant flesh worms was significantly reduced at this time.

This site is ad-free, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第17章 小怪樹下一章︰第19章 小怪樹的能力

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy