186

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 186: Shot

Chapter 186: Shot

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 185 PleaseNext Chapter...Chapter 187 The Way Out

Chapter 186

"

How can we have such a skill, Captain Qi laughed again." Zhao Fan said with a chuckle.

"Captain Zhao, I'm not joking. Yesterday, the doctor's voice telling us to hand you two over was so loud that everyone at the Kyoto base heard it. Qi Heng looked at Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu said, "It was also at that time that we learned that our Kyoto base was besieged by alienated people, and it turned out that we were implicated by the two of them.

"Speaking of which, our Kyoto base is unlucky enough." Qi Heng looked at them and said.

After listening to Qi Heng's words, Xu Ruchu said: "Captain Qi, we can't afford this crime, and please don't put your hat on us."

"Deputy Base Commander Xu, facts are facts, so don't quibble." Qi Heng looked at Xu Ruchu and said, after speaking, he didn't give them time to speak, and then said: "Base Chief Zhao, Deputy Base Director Xu, now the safety of our base is in the hands of the two, what are you going to do?"

"The head of the Qi base is serious, the head of the Qi base is the head of the Kyoto base, and the safety of the Kyoto base should be in the hands of the head of the Qi base." Zhao Fan looked at Qi Heng and said, and said with a sudden face: "I'm sorry, I didn't understand what Captain Qi Qi meant just now, but fortunately, it's too late for me to understand now." The consciousness of the head of the Qi base just now is to take the initiative to let Xian and let me and the first to be the head of the Kyoto base.

"Oh, Captain Qiji, you really look at us so much." Zhao Fan looked at Qi Heng and said with a smile on his face, and then said: "But the head of the Qi base, although I and Ruchu don't have any great talents, we are still competent as the head of the Kyoto base."

"Zhao Fan, don't mess around here, it's useless. You and Xu Ruchu are reluctant to follow that doctor alienated person, you can say it bluntly, I believe that everyone in the Kyoto base will understand you. Just like before.

"Captain Qi Base, could you please make your words clear, just like before?" Zhao Fan asked in a deep voice.

"Zhao Fan, what happened before, you know it yourself. That time you gave up the Kyoto base once, and everyone understood you. This time, you have once again abandoned the Kyoto base, and I am sure you will understand you. Qi Heng looked at them and said.

Listening to Qi Heng's words, Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" Qi Heng asked with slightly squinted eyes.

"Captain Qiji, you are in charge of the heavens and the earth, and you can still care if we laugh or not, we can laugh if we want to." Zhao Fan looked at Qi Heng and said.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Qi Heng sneered and said, "Zhao Fan, just now you were messing around and now you are changing the topic, just don't give us a positive answer, I want to ask you now, what do you think that Doctor Alien wants the Kyoto base to hand you over to him?"

"You invited us here today just to talk about this?" Zhao Fan looked at Qi Heng and asked.

"Yes." Qi Heng looked at them and said, "This is a big deal, I have to discuss it with you." Listening to Qi Heng's