59

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 59: Scattered

Chapter 59: Scattered

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 58 ContainmentNext Chapter: Chapter 60: Global Evolution

Chapter 59: Scattered

, Why are

we pretending to be stupid? Zhao Fan asked with an unhappy expression.

"If it weren't for the two of you, would our relatives have died and been bitten by alienated humans and beasts? It's all because of the two of you. An angry female voice said.

"Yes, it's all because of the two of you, if you two agree to be an experimental subject for that doctor, he won't attack the base, and our relatives won't die and won't be scratched."

"General Zhao is selfless, how can he have a son like you?" Another such voice rang out amid the noise of the crowd.

"Yes, you are not worthy of being the son of General Zhao, and General Zhao's reputation has been ruined by you." Discordant voices rang out one after another.

"..." Zhao

Fan Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability swept towards those few people who deliberately guided these people, and sneered in his heart.

"Guys, all you heard was the Doctor asking us to be test subjects and I disagreed, which the Doctor deliberately made you hear. In fact, it wasn't me who said the disagreement, but the Doctor imitated our voice. The purpose is to frame our husband, so that our husband and wife will not be able to gain a foothold in the Kyoto base or even in the entire human base, and the doctor's heart can be punished. Zhao Fan looked at everyone and said, "You must not fall for them." 。

"You are talking nonsense, you are now purely making excuses. I knew why I had to do it in the first place. A voice rang out.

"Yes, you are talking nonsense,...... "..." "

Ladies

and gentlemen, the Doctor is our common enemy. Our loved ones died because of him, and because of him they were quarantined. Now you do not believe the words of our benefactor, but believe the words of our enemies, and come here to besiege our benefactor, and your deeds are revenge. A clear female voice suddenly exploded in the crowd.

Everyone followed the prestige, and finally their eyes fell on a beautiful woman with a snake tail. Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu saw this snake girl and narrowed his eyes slightly.

"They are not our benefactors, they are our enemies. You speak for them now, and you must have been bought by them. Say, how much good have they given you?

"yes, how much good did they give you?"

The snake girl said calmly: "They didn't give me any benefit.

"No way, they didn't give you any favors, why are you speaking for the two of them?" One person asked.

Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu looked at this person and squinted his eyes slightly, and that person looked at Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu and shrunk his neck weakly, trying to reduce his sense of existence.

"I didn't say good things for the two of them, I just told the truth. It's you, you have repeatedly said that Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu has given me benefits, you deliberately misled everyone, what is your purpose? The snake girl looked at the man sharply and said.

"What is your purpose when you ask me this?" The man said calmly, "Let me guess, the purpose of what you said is to mislead us victims and let us let Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu go."