84

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 84: The Eastern Base is under siege

Chapter 84: The Eastern Base is under siege

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 83 TradingNext Chapter: Chapter 85: Fighting the Mutant Mosquitoes

Chapter 84: The Eastern Base Is Besieged

"Zhao Fan, I can give you the chariot technology and the recipe for the insecticide potion." Li Ran looked at Zhao Fan and said.

After listening to Li Ran's words, Zhao Fan raised his eyebrows and smiled: "And this good thing?"

"It's a good thing." Zhang Zhengru said with a smile, "It depends on whether you dare to ask or not."

"Uncle Zhang really didn't dare to ask for it when he said this, the pie falling from the sky was too big, and I was afraid of being stoned to death." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"I now know you're a coward." Zhang Zhengru said with a smile.

"I've always been a coward because I'm afraid of death." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"I thought you weren't afraid of death." Zhang Zhengru said with a smile, and then said: "We sent the chariot technology and the insecticide formula to your base, do you want it or not?"

Zhao Fan tapped his thigh a few times and said: "Since ancient times, it is the most difficult to repay the love debt, and I am afraid that our base will not be able to repay such a big favor."

"You mean you don't want these two technologies in your base?" Zhang Zhengru raised his eyebrows and asked.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Base Commander Li and Uncle Zhang gave us such a big gift from the base, if I don't accept it, then it's mine."

"However, there is still an exchange of courtesies, Base Chief Li and Uncle Zhang gave us gifts from the base, if our base does not return the gift, it will be disrespectful to Base Chief Li and Uncle Zhang."

Zhao Fan paused after speaking, and then said, "So our base is going to send the mutant corn seeds and mutant grass to the head of the Li base and Uncle Zhang.

"You're really not at a loss." Zhang Zhengru said helplessly.

Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Uncle Zhang, isn't it normal for courtesies to be exchanged?" How can we talk about suffering losses or not suffering losses?

"Zhao Fan, you understand what I mean." Zhang Zhengru was silent for a moment and said.

Zhao Fan plucked his fingers and said, "Uncle Zhang, are you so optimistic about our base?"

Zhang Zhengru said with a smile: "I am optimistic about your father and you."

"Uncle Zhang, you have taken a fancy to the beast control ability of our father and son." Zhao Fan asked with a smile.

"Yes." Zhang Zhengru said with a smile, "I really like the beast control ability of your father and son.

Zhao Fan paused, raised his eyes and asked, "Captain Li, Uncle Zhang, who has the final say in the eastern base?"

"I've got the final say with Zhengru." Li Ran said in front of Zhang Zhengru.

"I see." Zhao Fan paused for a moment and said, "Captain Li, Uncle Zhang, let's talk?"

"Okay." The two of them nodded.

"But before I get into that, I'd like to ask you a question." Zhang Zhengru asked with a smile.