12

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 12: Xu Ruchu analyzes feelings

Chapter 12: Xu Ruchu analyzes feelings

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 11 Show Your HeartNext Chapter: Chapter 13 Colorful Macaws

Chapter 12 Xu Ruchu analyzes feelings

Xu Ruchu is not a fool, his EQ is not low but very high, Zhao Fan has said everything to this point, what else does he not understand. But at this time, his reason was still there, he told himself that he couldn't be emotional, and he analyzed it rationally.

It was love at first sight for Thaksin, but he thought that love at first sight was an emotional act, and there were too many variables in the future to be unreliable.

His face does have the urge to fall in love at first sight, he admits. The kung fu in his hands has been practiced hard over the years, and it is not surprising that he can attract Zhao Fan's attention. To sum up, it is possible for Zhao Fan to be interesting. But such an impulse will be too variable in the future.

And the reason why Zhao Fan really wanted to be with him was that he felt that Zhao Fan had absolute trust in him. Zhao Fan is right, it is not easy to meet a person who he absolutely trusts in this world, Zhao Fan doesn't want to let go, he understands very much.

After Xu Ruchu analyzed Zhao Fan's feelings for him, he began to analyze his feelings for Zhao Fan again.

When he was most helpless and desperate, Zhao Fan rescued him, and his gratitude to Zhao Fan was undoubted. At that time, he thought that he must repay Zhao Fan for saving his life.

He was seriously injured in bed, and Zhao Fan's careful care made him feel moved.

In the last days, Zhao Fan left with his seriously injured self, the key is that they are strangers to each other. In this case, Zhao Fan will never abandon him, which is really commendable. From then on, his life was Zhao Fan's. So when Zhao Fan said that he had absolute trust in himself, he joked that Zhao Fan could read minds. Because his life is Zhao Fan's, he naturally won't betray Zhao Fan.

And at this moment, the person he trusts the most is also Zhao Fan. In the last days, it is really not easy to find someone you trust with all your heart. It's no wonder that Zhao Fan doesn't want to give up, even he doesn't want to give up. In the last days, it is not easy for people to live, and it is really tiring to be on guard against the people lying next to you when you sleep.

In the face of Zhao Fan, his heart is always soft. He just wants to be good to Zhao Fan, spoil him, indulge him, give him all the good things, and make him happy.

He will feel sorry for him, he will worry about him.

In the face of Zhao Fan's disguised confession just now, he was not annoyed or angry, he was not irritable, he was just surprised and happy. This shows that he also has a good impression of Zhao Fan.

The result of Xu Ruchu's analysis was that Zhao Fan had a good impression of him, and Zhao Fan trusted him. And he also has a good impression of Zhao Fan, and he also trusts Zhao Fan.

Faced with such a result, Xu Ruchu stroked his forehead and thought secretly: Feelings are really a subtle thing, and they come when they are said, which catches people off guard.

But he and Zhao Fan have known each other for too short a short time, and it is obviously an immature decision to decide to be together with this good feeling and trust now.

Xu Ruchu was silent for a while, he knew what to do.

"As always, here you go." Zhao Fan walked in and handed Xu Ruchu two pieces of paper.

"What?" Xu Ruchu asked puzzled.

"Just look at it." Zhao Fan said, he didn't cook when he went out just now, but wrote exercises for Xu Ruchu.

Xu Ruchu took the two pieces of paper and saw the content on them, and his mood at this time could not be described in words. In the face of such a Zhao Fan, he couldn't say anything if he refused, and he didn't want to refuse.

He had thought well just now, but now he couldn't say a word. At this point, he focused all his attention on the two sheets of paper, so that he could not let himself be cranky.

Since Xu Ru awakened his spiritual ability, his memory was better than before, and he memorized it all after reading it once.

Then he handed Zhao Fan the paper with the exercises written silently, saying that he had memorized it all and asked Zhao Fan to keep it.

"As always, let's eat." Zhao Fan said, and then asked, "What do you want to eat?"

"You can eat anything, I'm not a picky eater." Xu Ruchu said.

"Then you're so good at feeding." Zhao Fan said, and then said, "I'm not a picky eater, and I'm also very easy to feed."

"Let's eat." Xu Ruchu said.

Hearing Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan sighed in his heart, how could he feel that Xu Ruchu was running away.

"Eat." Zhao Fan said, after speaking, he helped Xu Ruchu to wash up, and then he took out the food in the space, and they began to eat.

"As before, in today's world, we are alive one moment, and we may die the next, and we don't have time to be entangled." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he began to bury his head in eating.

Zhao Fan's words woke up Xu Ruchu, at this time, they were facing death at any time, and they really couldn't think about things according to common sense.

This site is ad-free, and the permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第11章 表明心意下一章︰第13章 五彩金剛鹦鹉

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy