144

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 144: Temptation

Chapter 144: Temptation

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 143 The Ancestor of the One Hundred Thousand Mountain AbilitiesNext Chapter..Chapter 145 Zhou Chang Woke Up

Chapter 144: Temptation

"Zhao Fan, who did you listen to?" Qi Yun asked excitedly after hearing this.

"I don't remember." Zhao Fan shook his head and said.

"Zhao Fan, you lied to me, you must remember that person, but you don't want to tell me." Qi Yun pointed at Zhao Fan and said.

After listening to Qi Yun's words, Zhao Fan smiled and said, "Miss Qi, I really don't remember."

"I'm not a strong man, if you don't remember, forget it." Qi Yun said with a smile, paused after speaking, and asked, "Zhao Fan, did that person say who has such an ability?"

Zhao Fan shook his head and said, "That person is also hearsay, he doesn't know who the person with that ability is."

"Oh." Qi Yun sighed lightly, with a look of disappointment. After a pause, he asked again: "Zhao Fan, after you heard about this matter, you didn't check it down?"

Zhao Fan smiled and said: "It's just hearsay, no name, no surname, no address, I just want to check, I don't know where to start."

"Yes." Qi Yun said with a disappointed face, paused after speaking, and said, "But, Zhao Fan, do you think what that person said is true?" Is there really such a thing?

Zhao Fan said with a faint smile: "There are thousands of abilities, and it is not surprising to have this kind of ability."

"You're right, it's just that the thought of this kind of ability in the world makes me feel terrible." Qi Yun looked at Zhao Fan and said.

"Yes, when I think of the existence of such a person, I am also very afraid, afraid that one day he will transfer my ability to someone else, who will make my ability special." Zhao Fan looked at Qi Yun and said, he had been observing Qi Yun's expression, and the slight changes in Qi Yun's face could not escape his spiritual ability.

"Zhao Fan, if you have this kind of ability, you are indeed too dangerous, you really have to be careful." Qi Yun Dao.

"I've been careful, that's why Miss Qi just said that your Qi family took a fancy to my ability, so I had such suspicions." Zhao Fan looked at Qi Yun and said, "Miss Qi, I'm really scared, so Miss Qi, you adults have a lot of knowledge like me."

"Zhao Fan, I understand you." Qi Yun said with a straight face.

"Thank you, Miss Qi, for your understanding." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and changed the topic after speaking: "Miss Qi, how is the Zhao family doing at the Kyoto base?"

"Don't you have any contact with the Zhao family?" Qi Yun asked.

Zhao Fan shook his head and said, "I float outside every day, and I don't have a fixed place, so I can't contact people."

Qi Yun nodded, and then said, "Now the communication equipment can't be used, it's just inconvenient."

"Who's to say it's not, I'm living like a primitive man now." Zhao Fan shrugged his shoulders and said.

"Much better than primitives." Qi Yun said with a smile, paused after speaking, and said, "It won't be like this forever, I believe that new communication equipment will come out soon."