17

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 17: The Monster Tree

Chapter 17: The Monster Tree

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 16 CultivationNext Chapter: Chapter 18: Mutant Flesh Worms

Chapter 17: The Monster Tree

As they slowly walked forward, the mutant grass here grew wildly, and then pumped towards them. Xu Ru set up a spiritual barrier around them in the blink of an eye, and Zhao Fan's spatial blade cut off the mutant grass under their feet.

"It can manipulate mutant grass." Xu Ruchu said in a deep voice, "It should be a wood-based ability."

Zhao Fan narrowed his eyes slightly, and said, "As before, replace it with a personal spiritual barrier, I'm going to make a move."

The original spiritual ability barrier didn't last long, and he had to strike quickly.

"Alright." Xu Ruchu said, as soon as the words fell, the black water in the sky fell on this mutated grass, only Zhao Fan where Xu Ruchu stood did not fall black water.

As soon as the black water fell, the mutant grass within thirty meters around Zhao Fan quickly withered. Zhao Fan ran forward, and then a black rain fell in front of him.

"About a hundred meters ahead, there are two mutant rice plants, and in the middle of the rice grows a small tree half a meter high, and on top of it is a purple flower, which should be the strange little tree that the macaw said." Xu Ruchu said.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan continued to use black water to open the way.

"Zhao Fan, how do I feel that strange little tree is trembling." Xu Ruchu said.

"Are you scared by us?" Zhao Fan said, "Are we so powerful?"

"I guess I was scared by the black water." Xu Ruchu said.

"I think so." Zhao Fan said with a smile, and as he spoke, they walked not far from the strange little tree, and the two black water lines directly surrounded the strange little tree.

"I could feel it scared." Xu Ruchu said, and after speaking, he tried to communicate with this small tree with his wood-based ability.

"It made us drop the blood of both of us on its stamens." Xu Ruchu said, his wood-based ability communicates with mutant plants.

"Is this a blood confession?" Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

"It says we drop blood on its stamens, and it follows us." Xu Ruchu said, "It also said that it is very useful and can heal the injuries on my body."

"I asked it what it was doing with the blood, and it said it would come with us so it could go with us." Xu Ruchu said again.

"Is it really a blood confession?" Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said.

"It didn't say this, but I think we need to be cautious so as not to cheat." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said, and then said: "It said that it had no malicious intentions. It says it's afraid of black water, but black water attracts it, so it wants to go with us.

Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said, "What do you want our blood for?"

"It says it will be used by the Lord." Xu Ruchu said, and the two were silent after speaking.

"As always, I'm interested in its healing power." Zhao Fan was silent for a moment and said.

"But it wants our blood, and I'm always not at ease." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

"Do you really confess the Lord if you want our blood?" Zhao Fan asked with a cold face, and after asking, he continued: "If you don't speak, I'll let you taste the taste of black water."

"It said that it wanted our blood to be used for cultivation, and it said that the two of us would drop blood on its stamen every day, and it would blossom and bear fruit." Xu Ruchu said.

"It also said that it still wants a small drop of black water every day for cultivation." Xu Ruchu added.

"It wants blood and black water, why do I think it's practicing evil skills?" Xu Ruchu said jokingly.

"I think so." Zhao Fan said, "This tree is really weird.

"It says it's a good tree." Xu Ruchu said with a smile.

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan sneered, "I also said that I am a good person."

"As before, in the last days, with healing powers, it can save lives at critical moments." Zhao Fan continued, "So I want to agree to its conditions, but only if you have to contract with it."

"It says it agrees to make a pact with me, but it has to agree to its terms." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said.

In this way, Xu Ruchu contracted this strange little tree. After the contract was completed, a burst of green light enveloped Xu Ruchu, and the injuries on his body recovered quickly.

After healing the injuries on Xu Ruchu's body, the little monster tree said that its current ability could not repair the injury on Xu Ruchu's leg, but it should be able to upgrade it.

This news was really unexpected for Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan.

The two of them also fulfilled their promise and dropped a drop of blood on the stamen of the little monster tree, and at the same time, Zhao Fan gave it a drop of black water, which was directly absorbed by the little monster tree.

After dealing with the matter of the little monster tree, Zhao Fan harvested the ears of rice on the mutated rice. Then he took out two small flower pots and moved the mutated rice and small trees into the pots.

This site is ad-free, and the permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第16章 修煉下一章︰第18章 變異肉蟲

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy