26

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 26 is remembered

Chapter 26 is remembered

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter...Chapter 25 The Xu Family's OppositionNext Chapter..Chapter 27 Ning Chen Comes to the Door

Chapter 26 After

discussing with Xu Ruchu,

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu decided that the two of them would storm through the main gate and leave them.

After making a decision, the two of them did not delay, Xu Ruchu erected a spiritual ability barrier on the two of them, and then they ran towards the main entrance of the mall.

When they ran within range of the mutant pothos, the flying branches drew towards them. They didn't want to dodge, they rushed to the open door as fast as they could, and then ran as fast as they could to the stairs.

The mutated pothos roots covered with a layer of space all moved at this moment, and they pumped towards Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu with their teeth and claws, but they were all blocked by Xu Ruchu's spiritual ability barrier. The black branches and roots were corrosive, and Xu Ruchu continued to release his spiritual abilities to strengthen his spiritual ability barrier. At this time, Xu Ruchu's mental abnormality was consumed very quickly.

Zhao Fan knew that Xu Ruchu was working very hard, and if he wanted to help Ruchu at this time, he could only kill this mutant pothos as soon as possible. The two quickly ran to the second floor and found the pot. The mutated green was also anxious at this time, and the branches flying all over the sky came towards Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu, and the mutated green pothos directly wrapped the spiritual barrier supported by Xu Ruchu with the branches, and then began to corrode the spiritual barrier, Xu Ruchu snorted, which showed that it was painful.

"As always, you let me out." Zhao Fan said, he was anxious when he heard Xu Ruchu's muffled snort.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Xu Ruchu narrowed the scope of the spiritual barrier and attached it to the two people, only Zhao Fan's hands were not attached.

"Zhao Fan, attack." Xu Ruchu said, as soon as the words fell, two black water columns rushed towards the vines that wrapped them, and the vines that came into contact with the black water immediately disappeared, and the two water columns rushed directly to the flower pot, and the flower pot and the roots of the mutated pothos all disappeared, leaving only a black crystal nucleus to fall down. At this time, the flying mutant pothos branches also fell, and Zhao Fan hurriedly took the black water back into the black water pool in the space, and then collected the crystal nucleus.

"As always, you recover your abilities." Zhao Fan handed Xu Ruchu the transformation into a spiritual ability crystal nucleus.

"I'm fine." Xu Ruchu comforted Zhao Fan, and then sat down to absorb the crystal nucleus to recover the ability.

"Captain, those two people actually wiped out that mutant pothos." Zhou Wang said with a shocked face.

"Are you sure?" Ning Chen asked.

"I'm sure the black crystal nuclei were all taken by that person." Zhou Wangdao.

Ning Chen's eyes darkened, and he said, "After the mission is over, you tell me in detail the process of killing that mutant pothos." By the way, do you remember what they look like?

"Report to the captain, I remember." Zhou Wangdao.

Ning Chen nodded, thinking secretly: Being able to kill that mutant pothos shows that the strength of those two people is very strong. Such two people, thinking of this, Ning Chen's eyes darkened.

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu didn't know that they were remembered, and after Xu Ruchu's ability recovered, they called Shi Meng and them in, and then they began to collect supplies.

They mainly want to furnish their villa, so they collect most of the household items, and also collect some of the men's clothes they need, and then the household appliances, kitchen supplies, anyway, they have collected some that can be used.

They also collected a lot of things for the Xu family, including food and clothing. After collecting what they used, they did not touch the rest of the things, and left them for the latecomers.

When they left, they closed the door to the mall, and they continued to hunt the aliens.

"Captain, one of them is a spatial powerhouse, they collected some supplies and left. By the way, they mostly collect household items. Zhou Wang said.

"Mostly household items?" Ning Chen said.

"Yes." Zhou Wang nodded.

Ning Chen nodded and asked, "What are they doing now?"

"Hunting aliens, they're really powerful, and so are those mutated animals. Without using his ability, he blinked and put down a piece. Zhou Wang said, and then said: "One of them should have been a soldier, and his skills are definitely not ordinary soldiers."

Ning Chen nodded, paused and said, "Continue to observe them when you have time."

"Yes." Zhou Wangdao.

This site is ad-free, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com).

錯誤提交

上一章︰第25章 徐家人的反對下一章︰第27章 寧宸上門

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us Privacy Policy