120

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 120 Resolved

Chapter 120 Resolved

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter..Chapter 119 NegotiationsNext Chapter..Chapter 121 Song Qing Xu Ming came to the door

Chapter 120:

Settlement

"Can I Go Now?" Elder Wang looked at Zhao Fan and said as early as possible.

"Didn't Elder Wang stay a little longer?" Zhao Fan asked with a grin.

"Have you repented?" Elder Wang asked with a cold snort.

"How is that possible? I'm just a little reluctant to Elder Wang. Zhao Fan said with a smile.

"Hmph." Elder Wang snorted coldly and said, "Let me go."

"Since Elder Wang is unwilling to stay longer, then we will not force Elder Wang to stay." Xu Ruchu said with a smile, and after speaking, all the vines and roots tied to Elder Wang's body were withdrawn.

"Elder Wang, please." After Xu Ruchu finished speaking, he withdrew the spiritual barrier around them.

"Elder Wang, goodbye." Zhao Fan waved his hand.

Elder Wang took a deep look at them, and then headed for the city gate.

Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu looked at Elder Wang's back as he walked farther and farther, and a meaningful smile appeared on the faces of the two of them. Elder Wang's move has been made, and as for what happens in the future, we can only wait and see.

"Elder Wang is gone, Chen Hongmin and Chen Cong's father and son are dead, and it seems that there are still things that we need to deal with next." Zhao Fan sighed and said, since they made a move, they couldn't give up halfway.

Xu Ruchu nodded and said, "It's time for us to meet those people too."

"Hmm." Zhao Fan said lightly, and then shouted: "Everyone come out, let's say anything to your face."

As soon as Zhao Fan's voice fell, several figures walked over to

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu.

"Who are you?" Zhao Fan looked at them and asked.

"I'm Xu Ming, the leader of the snail mercenary group of the Haicheng base." Xu Ming was the first to introduce.

"I'm Huang Tao, the head of the Yellow River Mercenary Regiment of the Haicheng Base." Huang Tao then introduced himself.

After

several people were introduced, Zhao Fan looked at them and said with a smile: "Hello everyone, I am Zhao Fan."

"Xu Ruchu." Xu Ruchu said.

The names of Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu are very unfamiliar in the Haicheng base, and no one knows them.

"Hello." Several people greeted each other.

Zhao Fan smiled at them, and then everyone smiled back.

"I take the liberty of asking, what are the next plans for the two of you who killed Chen Hongmin and Chen Cong's father and son?" Xu Ming was silent for a moment and asked everyone's thoughts.

After listening to Xu Ming's words, Zhao Fan looked at everyone and said with a smile: "The two of us are outsiders and don't know much about the Haicheng base, so you can tell us about the situation of the Haicheng base first." After Zhao Fan finished speaking, he waved his hand, and several chairs appeared in front of everyone.